What happens when the kids get sick?

Lmao I remember I got sick with a stomach bug.

Todomomo

The twins line up when they get sick. Liv and Maddie has a good example of this.

They pick them up from school and they watch Tinkerbell with chub chub Eve in their beds. Chub chub Eve is sleeping tho.

Kirimina

Akane gets sick and they just give her stuff from a six feet distance.

"No no, stay in your room honey." Kiri says, pushing a plate of whatever with a tick.

Miruhawks

Dove just begs to stay home for the week because she's scared and the entire family watches tv together while taking care of her.

Iidamei

Iida takes her to the doctor.

They aren't messing with that.

Kamijirou

Kaminari does the same thing as Kirimina

Dabi x Toga

"Huh."

They get compress to deal with the kid.

Nejitama

Tam tam and Phoenix cuddle up in blankets and watch tv. Phoenix Inherited the facing the wall thing.

Mt.Kamui

DOCTOR

Ryushot

Ryuko gets sick with her seven year old daughter. Shinya has to care for both of them. Ryuko feels like death and Megami isn't taking her medicine.

It turns out Ryuko was never sick.

Or at least, not a stomach bug-

Stop me.

HitoRei

Huh.

Rosalind isn't as hyper and wants to sleep but she doesn't at the same time. She is just depleted of energy and passes out anyways :/. Reiko and Shinsou try and give her meds but she's still hyper enough to refuse it cuz it's nasty af.