Whats their favorite physical thing about each other?

Todomomo

Momo adores his eyes.
He likes running his fingers through her hair because his hair has two textures that aren't very nice when combined.

Kirimina

He loves her horns omg. And her eyes

She loves his teeth. She doesn't know why, she just loves them.

Miruhawks

He loves her ear. She gets sensitive when they're touched and gets all defensive and he finds it adorable.

She likes his beard. Oh and his eyes. Those weird black thingies under his eyes are hot to her.

Iidamei

She loves his personality lmao

He likes her eyes. Have you seen them?

Kamijirou

She loves everything.

He loves her voice. Not physical I guess but it's soothing. Whether it's singing or just talking, he loves it.

Dabi x Toga

He loves her teeth I guess.

She loves his scars.

Nejitama

He adores her hair.

She adores his ears. They're adorable omg.

Mt.Kamui

Kamui likes her neck-

She likes his arms. They're big and wrap around her really nicely.

Ryushot

Ryuko adores his hair and tries to touch it. He won't let her in most situations tho-

He loves her teeth. She softly bites his neck in random places at home (like when he's cooking) and he finds it adorable.

HitoRei

Absolutely loves her hands. He likes her 'zombie stance' because it's easier for him to grab her hands or pick him up. That or her lips. Her lips are one of the first things he noticed and he gets sad when she covers them in her hero costume.

Reiko likes his eye. She's jealous of his eye bags because hers are horrible and his look amazing.

Tetsukendou

She likes his eyelashes

He likes her. Everything is perfect.