How do they calm the other when they're stressed?

Todomomo

Todoroki holds her hand and reminds her that he's there.

Momo grabs his arm and rubs his back.

Kirimina

Mina hardly gets stressed but when she does, Kiri hugs her and ruffles her hair.

Kiri blows off steam by punching his punching bag so she holds it in place so he can just punch.

Miruhawks

He scratches her ears

She strokes his wings

Iidamei

She doesn't get stressed and if she does she eats until she feels better.

Iida gets stressed by things being out of order so he just has to fix that and he's fine again.

Kamijirou

He nibbles on her ear, not the ear jack, just her ear.

She strokes his hair until he falls asleep on her chest. She's on her phone The entire time too.

Dabi x toga

Dabi doesn't get stressed

When toga gets stressed he lets her drink his blood or sm.

Nejitama

Nejire is a powerhouse so she handles herself and just sushi rolls herself in her hair.

For Tam tam, she lays out a blanket, carries him to the blanket on the ground, and rolls him up until he's a sushi roll and then she cares for him until he's relaxed and happy again.

Mt.Kamui

He holds her close and watches movies with her.

She doesn't do much other than keep everything quiet and order food.

Ryuko x Edgie

Ryuko makes sure the kids stay away from him and they keep the house quiet. She takes his hair out of its iconic style and just brushes it cuz BRUSHING AND COMBING HAIR IS RELAXING OMG-

He makes the kids go upstairs and makes the house pretty quiet because when she's stressed she's sensitive to noise. He gets her chocolate too son✌🏽😚.
She only gets stressed when her period comes because she has to juggle: blood, hero work, being a mom, and her clothing line (Dragoir). She can handle all of it normally but then that happens so-