Chap 4 The Fight

This chap is dedicated to Namas48
  *****

"Yes! Sure, let's get inside". Emaan showed them the way but deep inside she felt a strange vibe. Shee was definitely a hard case.

When they were resting in the office
Aliyan nudged Shees because of his strange behavior.

'Shees what were you doing outside? You didn't even say "Hi" to her. What's wrong?. Aliyan asked in a concerning tone.

"Aliyan, you know that she will be receiving us today, don't you? And yet you didn't tell me on purpose, right? Shees raised his left eyebrow".

Aliyan swallowed his drink and acted as calmly as possible.

"Well it doesn't matter if Mr Siddique received us or Miss Emaan we are here for a meeting, right?"

Shees gave him a smirk while one raised brow.

"Yes, we are here for the meeting".

Something was cooking in his head which smoke Aliyan could see.

"Shees don't do anything that you regret. Forget about the past. We have many things to do". Aliyan knew that Shees was up to something.

When Aliyan opened his mouth to say something again, Emaan entered the room.

"I hope you are having a good time here". Mr. Shees Mr. Aliyan, everything is ready so let's go outside.

Emaan was trying her best to be professional but somewhere inside she was also concerned as she didn't like Shees attitude. Emaan found Shees as an arrogant and cold-hearted jerk.

After they watched the site, Emaan offered them a cup of coffee as she wanted to discuss something.

Emaan also wanted to stop feeling sorry for being late to receive her guest's .

At that moment Aliyan and Shees looked at each other. Shees told Aliyan with a smirk on his face.

"Look, l told you it was coming".

Aliyan whispered: "Shees she might be doing it out of courtesy".

But it was Shees. No one could stop him from doing crazy things.

"Look Miss Emaan, I'm very straightforward and busy person. I can't let anyone waste my precious time. I have tons of work. I know what you are trying to do but it will be in vain. So let's just focus on signing the contract". Shees said it with a straight face and his tone was a lil rude.

Emaan was bewildered by this sudden change in tone which annoyed her a lot too. It was like he was belittling her and her father's hard work.

But she was EMAAN SIDDIQUE, she knows how to deal with jerks.

As you say Mr. Shees, we all are busy so I think we should leave these formalities. Let's sign the contract "This way".

Emaan also gave him the taste of his own medicine which Shees didn't like much.

They just settled down in the office when Emaan cell phone rang. She excused herself and went outside.

Her P.A was continuously calling her because the project Emaan was working on needs some changes.

She was already annoyed by Shees and now her P.A.

She burst out at her but soon realize her mistake and apologize right away. After declining the call she sighed heavily.

In just one day this guy is making me lose my sanity. Urgh! Only Baba can deal with rude people like him. She said in thin air and walked back into the office.