Chap 31 REVENGE AFFECTION

Sometimes no matter how hard you try. No matter how much effort you put in, somethings are not just meant to be. In the moment, it really makes you question whether happy ending really do exist. But its important to remember that eventually, everything will fall into place . Everything will be okay.
As they say
'In the end, it'll all be okay
If it's not okay, it's not the end'.
***

Emaan POV.

I was sitting in my room in my own thoughts that I even forgot to open the light of my room.

Since the day I came back from the hospital I asked everyone at home about "Where is Shees?" But everyone becomes a mute person whenever I bring up this topic.

Is Shees running away because I got these scars on my hand? There is no way he would do that b-but why was he not in the hospital when I opened my eyes? Is he not coming back to me? Emaan stay positive, it's Shees you are talking about. I smiled out nervously and rubbed the nape of my neck.

But he is a boy after all. Why would he want a girl with scars? I started to bite my nails.

Was it a dream? He was definitely crying when I confessed, but seeing him nowhere is making me doubt my memory.

While thinking about all the doubts I have built these days, I was biting my lower lip when I heard a knock on my door. I turned around and saw Afaf with a plate of fruit in her hand.

She is trying so hard to become my good friend until the morning accident happens.

I hurt her when I was not in my right mind, so I know she is here because she wants me to feel less guilty. But I feel miserable whenever I see the bandage on her hand. I wonder if Shees was here, would there be another situation? Because he knows how to handle me.

What are you thinking Emmy that you even forgot to open the light? She walked towards me.

Nothing important. I gave her a short answer and opened the light by clap.
She sat beside me.

Here! Eat some apples. You will feel better. And if you said no, then I have no other choice but to feed you with my hands.

I just nodded with a fake smile and took the plate from her hand in no time. Because if she started to feed me, then there would be no stopping.

In the middle of her first love story which she had in elementary school, her phone rang. Afaf picked up the call without looking at the caller I.d.

Hello! Who is this? She said sweetly.
But what she heard afterward made her stiff. I heard the caller voice and even with my eyes close I could tell it was Aliyan.

Afaf gave me an apologetic smile and went outside.

I also went after her but in a detective way.

Her room door was lil open through which I could see her sitting on the sofa.
An idea came into my mind so I quickly rushed to the kitchen where Eleanora was working.

I told her in half English and half body language that I'm not feeling well. I told her to bring me my medicines in my room.

Eleanora,without wasting time, ran towards Afaf room and brought her out.

I sneakily entered Afaf's room and saw her phone on the table. The call was still ongoing but Aliyan was talking to someone else. I brought the phone near to my ear and heard a male voice.

That male voice was something that I could even tell apart from thousands.

Shees! I chimed. It's been five days since i heard his voice.