chapter 15 - i can't lose you

~bill's pov~ 

The entire night my mind kept wandering to my drawing.

why did I draw Stanley? 

Yes, he did help me that day and I do sorta care about him. But I don't like him. How could I? He's so stupid with his stupid hair and his stupid smile and his stupid adorable laugh. You can get lost in his stupid eyes and he's actually way cuter than any guy I've seen-  

wait what the fu-

~stan's pov~ 

"Stan honey! Come downstairs! I made breakfast." 

"Ok in a second mom!" 

I lazily got out of my bed and stumbled over to my closet. I was going to wear a purple hoodie and black ripped jeans. Like always, a hoodie and jeans. I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. 

"Good morning mom." I said as I made my way over to the kitchen. 

"Good morning Stan!" She said as she handed me a plate with 2 pancakes on it. 

"Thanks." I said as I started to eat my food. 

I was done with one pancake when the doorbell rang. My mom went to get it. I peeked over to see who it was. 

Donald was standing right in the doorway with a woman next to him. Yes Donald, I don't consider him my dad anymore. 

"What the hell do you want?!" My mom asked angrily. 

"I have decided that I want this house, you don't have a choice. If you don't leave then I'll get custody of Stanley." He said with an evil grin as he handed my mom the divorce papers. 

She studied the papers then shot my dad a nasty look and grabbed me and pulled me upstairs. 

"You have 20 minutes to pack anything you want. Use the big suitcases for both our bed sheets. I have 4 small ones to pack our clothes." She said as she handed me two small suitcases and one big one."

"Come on. You're the one thing I can't lose." She said and gave me a sad smile.

~~~~~ 

a/n DONALD IS A SLIMY BITCH. and I have the best fucking idea ever. and you'll either love me or hate me. 

started 0/26/20 

finished 05/27/20 

355 words