chapter 46 - plot twist

stan's pov

After throwing the chocolates at Bill I cried for a bit in my room. It's silly and a really stupid thing to do but I was really hurt. But what does it matter now? I don't like Bill anymore. Well at least I'm trying not to have these feelings for him.

When I went to Bill's room the card I gave him was still unopened. I have to find away to get it back.

I was super stressed with the whole situation so I went down to get some water. When I went downstairs I bumped into a shorter figure. I looked down to see Bill.

I rolled my eyes and tried to get past him but he stopped me.

"Let me go." I said rolling my eyes.

"Look Stan, I didn't write whatever was in that card." He said nervously.

"Oh so some other dickhead wrote it then came to me and handed it right to my face." I replied sarcastically.

"Please y-you g-gotta believe me. Dylan forced me too..a-and you know he hates you-." Bill started to say.

My mind zoned out what he was saying and I just thought about what he started to say.

Someone who hates me forced him to give me that card? Why would they do that? I mean Dylan is sort of mental.

I'm confused about it. Why wouldn't Bill just have told me it's from Dylan? Why did he have to give me chocolates too?

I thought about what to do. Either I believe Bill and we start to become actual friends or I don't and we become enemies again.

Then everything cams flooding back to me. The only reason the card hurt so much was because I thought it was from the boy I liked so much. But there's a chance it's not actually Bill.

It was a hard choice but I knew my answer.

Who was the person made me blush within just one touch? Who was the person who takes up almost all of my thoughts? Who was the first person that I ever truly fell for?

"It was you." I whispered to myself but it was directed to Bill.

"Please s-say y-you believe me Stan." Bill quivered.

I smiled and was about to respond when my mom and Sharon walked into the room.

Georgie followed and came and stood next to me and Bill.

"Guys me and Andrea have some news." Sharon said as her and my mom both had crazy grins on their faces.

"What is it?" Me and Bill asked in unison.

"Me and Bill's mom are dating!"

~~~~~
a/n p l o t t w i s t

THE BOOK IS OVER!

but....

there's

a

sequel!!!