chapter 30 - lucky charms

bill's pov

I didn't get the chance to ask Stan about it yesterday. But I planned on doing it today during lunch. Maybe the others wondered too?

I got dressed, grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. I was wearing a striped shirt and blue jeans.

As I walked downstairs I saw Stan. He was wearing a light blue sweater and black ripped jeans. And his eyes were red and puffy and it looks like he had been crying. But his outfit was ironed and his beautiful curls were neat in place.

Now I really wanted to ask him about last night. If his mom wanted him home..maybe it had something to do with his dad?

I gulped.

What if his dad is taking custody and what if Stan leaves?

I prayed that last night had nothing to do with his dad.

I walked over to the kitchen counter and poured myself a bowl of lucky charms.

"Good Morning." Stan said groggily as he walked up to the kitchen.

My cheeks flushed as I replied.

"Good Morning." I said, my voice cracking.

The way he said it was so..hot? His morning voice was a little deep but it was just hot. Holy shit I need to stop thinking about this.

Stan broke me out of my thoughts with his sweet voice.

"Can I use that?" He asked gesturing to the box of cereal in my hand.

I nodded and handed it to him afraid that if I spoke my voice would crack again.

He smiled and as he took the box from me around hand slid over one another.

"Thanks." He said and started pouring it in a bowl.

My cheeks were bright red but Stan didn't seem phased. His hand just fucking touched mine?! Why do even care it's not that big of a deal.

I sighed and walked over to the couch to eat my cereal.

Stan came and sat next to me about 10 seconds later.

"So why'd y-you leave early yesterday?" I blurted.

"Oh my mom wanted me home so we could browse through house options." He replied calmly.

"Oh ok j-just wondering." I said.

He nodded and went back to eating and scrolling through his phone.

I peeked at his phone a little. I couldn't help it he was smiling like crazy!

I saw a picture and it was of Stan as a little kid next to some other little kid. He went to messages after that so I didn't get a good look.

I wonder who was in that picture.

~~~~~
a/n fshsshduajshdhafgisjsv ily guys just remember that🥺

436 words

started 06/11/20

finished 06/11/20