chapter 24 - in your dreams

~stan's pov~ 

*in the morning b4 lunch* 

"Ok so are you in?" Richie asked nervously. 

"I'm in." I said with a smirk. 

"Oh phew! Thank god.." Richie said relieved. 

"Ok so if they ask just say we've been dating since after the party." He said. 

"Ok and holding hands and small kisses on the cheek unless they don't believe us then full kisses?" I asked. 

"Yes! Thank you so much Stan! I think Eddie will be really jealous if I date someone as hot as you." He said with a smirk. 

"Yeah you're pretty lucky enough to even kiss me." I said. 

"I'm a lucky man." Richie said as he turned around. 

When I first met Richie we were in a couple of classes together and we became friends. We both felt comfortable to talk to each other about our home problems. Richie wanted to make a certain someone jealous so he asked me to fake date him. I said yes because I really wanted Richie and Eddie to be happy. Mine and Richie's friendship is close enough to fake date and kiss without catching feelings. So we both didn't mind. 

*back to lunch after they've told everyone* 

"You guys b-better not be making out a-all the time." Bill said. 

"No promises." Richie said and gave me a smirk. 

I wanted to laugh because they were all dumb enough to believe this. I could tell Richie wanted too as well. 

We removed our hands from under the table and held them above so they could all see. 

Eddie flinched at the sight and Bev was in awe. 

*ring* 

"Ok bye! Me and Stanny have chemistry now." Richie winked and pecked me on the lips. 

I laughed. 

"Okay bye guys!" I said taking Richie's arm and dragging him out. 

As soon as we left the cafeteria we burst out laughing. 

"Did you see their faces!?" Richie said in between laughs. 

"I know!" 

"I've always shipped stozier" I said in a mocking voice and we just laughed harder. 

"Eddie better admit he likes you soon because I don't want to full on kiss you." I said grinning. 

"Aw you know you'd like it." Richie smirked. 

"In your dreams Tozier." 

~~~~~ 

a/n do you forgive me? i always liked stan's and richie's friendship the most. 

started 05/29/20 

finished 05/29/20 

382 words