Hold me close

Comfort fluff with Nightmare being there for one of his Bad Sanses :3
also sorry for bad grammar xD

All the AUs belong to their respectful and amazing creators!

Hold me close

Error ran as fast as he could, his boney feet touching the ground while he was breathing heavily from exhaustion. He was trapped in the antivoid with another monster chasing after him. Fear, angst and desperation were playing around with him, he couldn't see what Monster was going after him but he could feel the danger creeping behind his back. Error stopped as he bumped into a Wall landing on the ground groaning in pain "sh-shit ow -" he turned around as a familiar voice suddenly spoke " oh Brother looks like you are trapped". Error turned around and watched in horror as he saw his Papyrus covered in blood standing before him smiling in a weird and sick way. The scared skeletons Soul began beating really fast so was his breathing, No this couldn't be, his Papyrus was gone for a long time already. This couldn't be correct Error stood up and turned away from his brother, "what Sans? You gonna leave me alone again? Don't you know how to greet your Brother properly ?" Errors soul hurt at this Statement, it started to pound and he started to shake from the pressure. " No i-i-i am sorry ....pa-py-" "you are pathedic Brother now lets make this your dead end " Papyrus said dryly and laughed darkly while summoning bones, throwing them at Error who could barely stand or dodge the attack, "Papyrus please no....No.. don't..." As a bone hit his eyes everything went black for Error and the next thing he knew was himself waking up with tears in his eyesockets. "PAPYRUS NOOO" the destroyer screamed while he continued to sob and started glitching.

Nightmare was on the balcony of his bed chamber watching the moon shining peacefully in the night. With his eye closed he breathed in the fresh air surrounding him in light breezes. Suddenly he felt negative feelings inside of his castle and heard a quiet scream. Nightmare opened his one eye as soon as he realized who screamed, he knew it was error. The dark skeleton teleported into Errors room and saw the other struggling to breath normally.
"Error ! Error can you hear me ?" Nightmare asked in a calm way but also worried at the same time. His tentacles were trying to embrace the scared skeleton in front of him. Error looked at him with wide eyes full of tears. His face and body were sweaty and his face was flushed with a bright yellow blush. Nightmare took in Errors state and embraced him in a hug, patting his back as the other started to have a coughing fit from crying so much. "Shhh ...Error ...what happend? Can you tell me what's wrong?" "I-i-i saw Papy again and he-e-e was asking me If i would le-e-ave him again and i a-a-apologized and he tried t-to end me with his bones" Error glitched and sobbed.
Nightmare shushed the other gently and placed one of his tentacles on Errors skull feeling his temperature. "Oh Error you are burning up! I will get you some medicine" the Boss said with concern. "N0O DON'T GO-0-O!" Error cried and reached for Nightmare's hoodie grabbing his arm. "But Error i need to get you some medicine let go " Nightmare tried to struggle free but then looked into the other skeletons fear filled eyes. "Shhh glitchy it's going to be alright, i will wake up Cross to fetch me some Things". Using his magical abilities he woke up Cross and told him to get the stuff he needed to help Error sleep peacefully, Cross did as he was told and worriedly went to grab some water and medicine.

"I am s-s-Scared- i-" Error admited in all honesty, Nightmare looked down at him and began stroking his boys back soothingly as he was struck by another coughing fit. Soon Cross returned carrying a bowl with cold water, a cloth, a glass of water and some medicine with him. "Here Boss i got the stuff you needed, how is Error?" The xtale skeleton asked looking at Nightmare who was pushing Error back into bed and putting the wet cloth on his hot head. The other sighed in relief that the heat was leaving his bones for at least a little while. "He will be okay Cross you should get some rest now" the king of the castle ordered softly.

Nodding his head Cross left the room quietly and closed the door.  Nightmare smiled gently and pulled Error close, "please hold me-e close ....papa" Error whimpered in his feverish daze. Nightmare lay his head on top of the boys head and blushed "sleep now" . It was true he seemed like a father figure to them all, he wouldn't call himself a Papa or Dad but he knew cared a lot about his bunch of bad Sanses.