Lost without you (Bday special)

Another one shot X3 enjoy! :3 also this is a little special one shot cause you know, Errormare is one of my OTP Ships and since it's my Birthday today i made this as a gift for myself as well hehe :3! also in this story, Error and Nightmare are married and the glitchy skeleton discovers again how much he appreciates his husbands ability to sense Auras! Yes Night calls Error "Ruru" cause i love when he does uwu (sorry Ink xD)

the next "normal" "Papa Nightmare ?" one shot will come soon :3

Snowflakes were falling down in the snowy cold forest of snowdin, keeping the atmosphere calm and peaceful. A soft breeze was blowing through the branches of the trees making them dance in the wind. Error was standing in the middle of the forest, lost in his own memories and in the forest as well. He looked around seeing nothing but snow and trees. Sighing he started to walk slowly around looking for a way to escape from this situation. When a stronger wave of air hit his face he tried to protect himself from the cold, hiding his face in his scarf not being able to see anything. Error suddenly slipped on an icy area and landed hard on the ground, fracturing his leg. Wincing he tried to stand up but he fell instantly back into the pile of snow. "D-damn it, that's just great...now i am lost and can't walk....and of course i can't teleport myself since my magic is too weak right now thanks to the shitty fight with Ink earlier..", he cursed to himself shivering. The snow kept on falling and covered Errors clothing making it soaking wet, he slowly got tired and fell into a light slumber. After a while suddenly there was a faint cracking sound and steps were echoing through the woods. "Error?! ....ERROR?! ...Dear where are you?" a familiar voice called out. It was Nightmare who had waited for his husband to come back but when he didn't he went to go look for his glitch. Concentrating on Errors  aura, Night caught a small faint amount of energy, which he instantly followed. "ERROR? Please Love answer me?!" he called out and listened for a respond.

Error blinked sleepily as he registered the voice of Nightmare, but his body was too weak to act properly though he managed to summon a small gaster blaster and firing it into the sky as a life sign for possible help. His vision became blurry as he heard steps right in front of him. Night had seen the blast and had ran towards it. When seeing Errors weak state, Nightmare looked very concerned rubbing his husbands cheek with his hand gently not to startle him too much. "Error...Ruru are you okay? goodness you are frozen dear, we need you to get warmed up fast" , Nightmare said worried, scooping Error up into his arms, carrying him like a bride, frowning slightly when he saw how his lover winced and spoke softly. "N-nighty? is that y-y-you ?", "yeah dearest it's me, what happend to you?". Nightmare started to walk slowly through the forest while worriedly listening to Error. "I-i am sorry i kept you w-w-waiting....i g-got into a f-F-fiIGht with Ink a-a-and g-got lost herE then fEll and h-huRt my l-l-lEg " he softly said while glitching. "oh that stupid squid!!, Nightmare growled and sighed after a minute, "i will get you home Love and then i will treat your wounds and take care of you...okay ?", "how d-did you find me ?" Error asked giving a soft whine at the cold air. Shielding his loved one with his tentacles, Nightmare made sure to block away the strong wind breezes that were blowing through the woods by now while walking carefully. "I used my abilities to track you through your aura and also your gaster blaster attack was a great idea my smart Ruru", he chuckled at Errors confused and sleepy expression and leaned down to kiss his husbands forehead. Error blushed and hid his face in Nights chest, gratefully mumbling, "you know i would be totally lost without you  Nighty", soon giving his husband a kiss on the lips before Nightmare teleported them back to the castle.