guide you home

Next oneshot :3 working on more :3 Hope you enjoy! <3

His mind was screaming, he hadn't hurt them, he didn't attack them, no he didn't, he was normal like everyone else, he just wanted to help them. "i didn't hurt them, we wanted to save them all", he mumbled laughing sadly his voice was cracking. His thought kept him paralyzed as he tried to struggle against his own grip. Dust shook under the pressure of his memories and his insanity. He kept laughing madly and screamed his brothers name in his delirious mind state. "Paps i didn't do anything you know it right?, he laughed full of panic. He found himself looking around the dimmed room frantically. His pupils were small and shaking. His foreskull was drenched with sweat. He suddenly felt some presence, "Papy i know you are there, answer me". Papyrus became more visible as Sans screamed his name and chuckled darkly "oh my... my dear brother what are you doing on the floor ? don't you see? you did a great job with raising you LOVE level onto a high one, with killing all your friends and the monsters in the underground and even me your younger brother, you should be proud." Papyrus chuckled crazily and cupped Dusts cheeks with his hands smiling creepily. Dust shook in fear looking at his ghost form of a brother "P-papyrus ? What -?". "Give into your madness Dust, be the murderous skeleton you were back then. Raise the LOVE Level even more by killing your bad friends in the Castle nyehehehehe", "No...please no....Papy i don't wan-" Dust stuttered curling further into a ball shivering as Papyrus stepped on his fingers. "YoU dOn't wAnt To ? I don't fucking care Sans you need to be stronger, we all died because of that. You changed into someone so pathedic" Dust cried out in physical pain.
Nightmare sat at his desk doing paper work again in his Office. Suddenly he felt an intense wave of negative energy coming from Dusts room. He looked up curious and  a bit worried as he made his way to dusts room. Knocking he called his name "Dust? Are you alright? " As he didn't get any reply he opened the door and looked at Dusts shivering frame gasping softly as he  knew what was happening. The goopy skeleton came over to Dust. "Dust....Dust wake up it's me Nightmare.... Papyrus isn't real" Night cupped Dusts cheeks and made him look at him. Dust cried as he looked at Nightmare his eyes unfocused at first but then as Night called his name he stared at him. "P-papa ? Is that y-you ?" He asked full of fear and a tiny bit of hope. Nightmare blushed at the name his bad sanses called him. He nodded and said "yes ...yes it's me... here ....let me guide you home " Nightmare smiled gently and pulled Dust into his embrace as he banned Papyrus away for now with his magic. Dust whimpered and kept holding onto Night. Softly humming Nightmare rocked Dust back and forth to calm him down, still holding the scared Sans close. Dust became  sleepy and dozed off because of exhaustion, still in his boss's arms mumbling a quiet "thank you Papa Nightmare".