Home with you

Next story for my Papa Nightmare? Oneshot collection

I don't own the characters, just the story :3

I am working on the next one already :3

Enjoy! <3

Nightmare was beyond angry, currently he was in a fight with his brother Dream once again. While he was dodging multiple arrows from Dreams bow, he growled and hit his brother with one of his tentacles. Dream flew across the battlefield and was caught by Ink and Blueberry. "Dream are you okay?" Blue asked worried. "Y-yeah i am, thanks Guys for CATCHING up with me" Blue cringed visibly at the pun but remained silent. The three of them heard footsteps and saw Dust and Horror attack them. Ink used his broomie to protect his friends by swinging his brush at them splashing paint out.
Dust and Nightmare got away in time but Horror fell to the ground as he was hit with a pile of red paint. His HP dropped from 1 to 0.5.

Nightmares eye went wide, seeing one of his boys getting hurt made him incredibly mad and his tentacles shot out slapping the Star Sanses away.
Dust ran to Horrors side "Horror can you hear me? C'mon pal wake up" he said worried. After Nightmare made sure Dream and his friends were no where near his boys he opened a portal and told Dust who was kneeling beside Horror to take the hurt skeleton with them, then they vanished.

As they teleported to Nightmares Castle they instantly went into the medical bay and layed Horror down on one of the beds. He was still unconcious and his breathing was shallow and his cheekbones were flushed. "Hmm is he gonna be okay boss?" Dust asked worriedly playing with his fingers.

Nightmare looked at Horror, unconciously stroking the bad Sans's skull with one of his tentacles, he felt deep disgust and hate inside of him which was directed to his brother and his stupid friends. "Do you know where Error went to? he said he wanted to go for a walk", Nightmare asked angryily. Dust knew it was because of what just happend not because of himself, so he answered calmly, "I think he went to Underfell to grab some chocolate, he should be back by now though". The goopy Skeleton nodded and concentrated on connecting with Error through their minds and energies. "Error where the hell are you?", "In mY r-ro0m " Error simply glitched with an annoyed tone. "Come to the medical bay this instant" Nightmare said sternly. Error rolled his eyes and teleported to the requested place and gasped at the scene in front of him. "w-what happend to Horror ?", he said filled with concern. "He was hit by Inks paint and passed out after, he has been unconcious since then" Dust said nervously frowning. Error frowned as well and went to Horrors side feeling his forehead and cheekbones he sighed and took a look at his Soul as well. "Well he is very exhausted his HP dropped from 1 to 0.5 so it's no wonder why he is out cold like that he has a small fever from exhaustion but other than that he is going to be fine as soon as he eats something to get his strength back" Error explained exchanging looks between Dust and Nightmare. Nightmare sighed in relief and thanked Error as the glitch went back to his room wanting to eat his borrowed chocolate. Dust came closer to Horror and patted his skull being glad that his buddy was going to be alright again soon. With a sad smile on his face Dust stared at his friend. Horror layed on the bed without a reaction. Nightmare came to his side as well and began stroking his skull after Dust had patted him. "I am getting him some meat" the murdering skeleton announced before he went to grab something to eat for the weak skeleton. Horror stirred as Dust left the room. "P-pa-papa?.........." Horror rasped hoarsely reaching his hand out for comfort. Nightmare smiled gently and took the hand in his own slowly rubbing it to make the flesh eating skeleton feel safe and home while continuing to stroke Horrors skull with one of his tentacles. "Shhh.....i am here Horror it's okay.......how are you feeling?" Nightmare cooed knowing well that Horror needed to be treated gentle in this state. He smiled at his boy and hummed an old lullaby he knew from a time he was younger. He paused as Horror opened his eyes a little and answered Nightmares question making the king of the castle feel slightly proud, "I-I-I feel ....Home with you.....Papa". Nightmare blushed at that and began humming the calm melody of the lullaby again. Horror felt himself falling into a calm daze, then smiled and slipped into a peaceful slumber knowing he had a home where he was safe and protected, with his family of Bad Sanses.