chapter 5~ ???

chapter 5

  when i woke up from a dreamless sleep, i felt a little bit better then i did yesterday. i looked at the bruise and it was just purple today, which means it was healing. i smiled in the releife. it felt better too; but it still hurt like hell. but not as much that it would stop me from getting a very needed shower.

  i had a big bathroom throught the black door. it had a shower, and jicusie tub (I wasnt going to use the jets untill i was healed,) it had a big mirror and a granet counter top. and a shelf full of make up, perfumes,  body loshtions, and bathing things. and i was eger to use it.

  i got up and winced slightly. i went into the bathroom and turned on the hot water in the tub. i let it fill up as i striped naked. the bruises that covered my body were healing, but i still looked hidious from it. purple and yellow splotches  covered me. i let my hair fall and it was dirty as heck.

  i slipped into the water and welcomed it with glee. the heat felt nice on my bare skin. it was smooth as it brushed back and forth. i washed quickly and got out within thirty minutes. i got dressed it a pain of skinny and a white and black shirt, with another skin tight hoodie. (They had a closet full of new clothes and it was a walk in closet.)

  hey guys. i will update this chapter soon but i hav to go! ugh!! bye.