Day Three

Dammit Marisol. Dammit! Now I had been dreaming about Rahim and Priya all night. I woke up and Marisol had gone. That was my cue to get out of bed. I walked into the dressing room. No one was there. I grabbed my one piece with cutouts and headed downstairs to find out where the smell of the food was coming from. Hannah and Marisol were in a heated debate about literature. I made Hannah feel better about fiction and I made Marisol blush by calling her good looking. I wasn't going to lie, Marisol was breathtaking. She could be annoying sometimes, but she was a good friend. Then the moment got awkward. Marisol wanted to cook Gary breakfast... but so did Hannah. Oh boy... I could have stopped and went to graft on Gary. But, I felt bad for Hannah. She deserved to have a shot with him, even if it was kind of pointless. I told Marisol to back off, it was best that Hannah at least TRY with Gary. She had Bobby who was sweet and kind. She didn't know what she had in her hand. And me... I had no one. Even though she said Rahim was still very much into me, I couldn't stop Priya from not being in love. After my coffee and biscuit that had to have been made by a baking god, I had to go to the gym. I was not going to skip my daily work out.

I made my way to the gym where I saw Marisol and Bobby. Damn! I needed to lift something heavy. I had my gloves and everything! I threw my headphones in and walked out and smiled at them. Marisol took that as an invite to discuss my troubles. Bobby ran up to me and held my shoulders. I had to stop myself from gasping. I had felt a wave of electricity when he touched me.

"Get out as fast as you can! She's gone insane," he said with a grin. I couldn't help but smile.

"Krystal, can you please talk some sense into him. We're trying to have a serious conversation."

"No," Bobby replied, "You're trying to have a serious conversation. I'm trying to stand her trying to do that thing where you think about a word until you don't recognize it anymore. Like Grass... what kind of word is that?"

"A noun, hun," I blurted out from out of nowhere. He smiled bright like sunshine had filled him. Marisol crossed her arms and huffed.

"See! See this, this is my problem. I cannot handle this."

"No, let me tell Krystal how it is." Bobby dramatically threw himself at my feet. "The temptress Marisonl seeks to catch me in her snare of foul logic! It burns!!!!" I had to stop myself from giggling. "Actually, she's just trying to lecture me about why grafting on other people is OK. Basically she wants me to flirt with more girls to make herself feel better about flirting with other guys. And for some reason... she thinks I actually mind!"

Marisol tried to get me on her side. But honestly, she didn't like Bobby. Why on earth was she trying to have this conversation. This was completely irrelevant.

"Look, hun, this really doesn't concern me. And it shouldn't be Bobby's problem if you want to graft. It's literally been three days. If you don't like each other, break it off. Keep your nose to the ground and try something new." All I wanted to do was go and lift that weight. I had started putting the weight on the barbell. They both surrounded me with Marisol trying to analyze Bobby. Bobby wasn't having any of it.

"Look, no offence, but you're becoming a barrister, not a therapist. That's my job. Stay in your lane and don't deviate. Work on your 'relationship' on your own. Don't get me involved unless you're paying me." They both look hurt but they were messing with me before I had worked out. I was sick of even looking at the weights. "Fuck, I'm going on a run. I took the summer off to not be a psychologist for the first time." I headed to the outside and took off sprinting in my heels.
Bobby followed me out dramatically yelling, "No! She'll eat me! Don't leave me alone with her!"
---
What the hell Marisol!? The only good thing that came out of that morning with Krystal was watching her ass as she ran away from them. Bobby turned to find Marisol.