Day Six

I couldn't believe what was happening. First Priya teasing me about Lucas... which, I couldn't be mad at her. I did really like him. He was smart and sophisticated and everything I needed and wanted. But then again, Bobby... he was so good to me. He really told me how he felt last night. It was all the confirmation I needed. But then! Hope was pretty much saying she wanted Lucas! I was floored. I mean I knew they had been flirting hard on their date, but I just couldn't believe she was saying that in front of Noah! Yeah he was asleep, but come on! I'd never do that in front of Bobby! And then, I opened my big stupid mouth and asked if Noah was available. I thought the girls were going to riot. But, Hope should be afraid. That's important. We needed to be on our guard and protect the person we wanted. It's why I let Priya flirt with Bobby... but I made sure he knew that I could be taken away in the blink of an eye. But, Noah didn't deserve Hope pretty much saying that in front of him. I hopped out of the dressing room and slammed into Bobby.

"Hey! I was looking for you!" He stopped and looked me up and down. "Wow... I love that color on you." The bright blue bikini was shining in the morning light.

"Thanks! What's going on?" He glanced around the room to make sure we were alone.

"I uh... I know that we kinda talked about this last night... but I just wanted to find out where your head's at... with the new boys coming in and everything." His feet shuffled beneath him. Last night Bobby laid it out for me. He told me he was afraid of losing me. I was so excited to hear that. I was kinda buzzed by the time we got upstairs, but I sobered up real quick.

"Listen, I'm going to see how things go. Like you said last night, you can't promise me we're going to be together the whole time." I took his slender hands in mine. "Just know I'm sticking with you right now. You're my guy."

"I was just going to say that I know what it's like when new people come in. You know... with Priya. So, like, I get it." He is taking this all very calm. I'm so glad he told me how he felt last night.

"You're sweet, babe."

"Thanks. I was just trying to be upfront about it. Obviously this is great for you girls. We loved it when there were more girls in the Villa, but it's not fun now the shoe is on the other foot. One of these guys is in danger. We're all feeling it. Why do you think Gary's been out there doing weights all morning?"

"Because he can't get his form right and he's going to get his ass whipped by me and Rahim?" Bobby laughed. "Listen... if there's one thing I know, it's good that you're nervous." I walked up slowly and touched his face. I felt his body freeze up.

"What? Why?" I turned to walk out the door and looked back at him with a wicked grin.

"Because I haven't made up my mind yet." I left him there, his mouth hanging open.
—-
He needed to bake. There was no way he was going to let this morning mess with him. She told him that he was her guy. That made Bobby feel good, but she couldn't promise that they would be together. He realized that. But he couldn't... he couldn't fathom not being with her now. Not now, after last night and that kiss and the way she told him about her ex. What kind of guy just leaves the most gorgeous creature on earth?

You! You almost did you fuckin cur! You almost let her get away! Man up!

The sound of the oven bell meant the cupcakes were done. Lottie strolled in and smiled.

"What is this about? Someone in a good mood?" She picked up one of the cupcakes and bit into it.

"Hey! These are for tonight!" He swatted at her with his oven mitt.

"Tell me something, Bobby... do you think me and Gary would be good together?" Was she serious?

"Why?"