Day Twenty-Eight

She looked so beautiful while she slept. He wasn't sure if he should wake her up. Sure, her hair was everywhere and she was drooling, but she was beautiful. Couldn't blame her for being tuckered out. They had gone three rounds last night.

"Krystal... hey princess... It's time to wake up."

Her eyes fluttered open and she yawned loudly. She was like a lioness who was ready to wake up for battle.

"It's morning, babe."

    She rubbed her eyes and stared blankly at him.

    "You're awake before me?"

    "Yeah?"

    "How is that possible?! I never sleep in... unless I'm super snuggled up with a baker." She grinned and winked. He gave her a smirk and kissed her neck.

    "If you're going to insist on staying in bed, I can always find a way to fill the time..." he kissed her soft neck and traveled down her chest. She moaned and squirmed under him. He laughed and booped her nose.

    "Last night, princess, that was really special."

    "It was special because of you."

    Bobby felt his cheeks getting rosy.

    "Aw, you're the sweetest thing at times, Princess." He kissed her cheek and sighed. "Anyway, I think the others are getting up already. We should join them."

    She sighed and slowly got up, tying her robe tighter. He was still reeling over the fact she came in last night completely naked for him.

    "Well look who it is!" Neil said with a wolf whistle. A chorus of wolf whistles and cheers followed them in. Krystal's cheeks were as red as he'd ever seen them. She put her face against his chest as he laughed.

    "How's our loved-up couple this morning?" Chelsea asked them.

    "Use your imagination babe..."

    "Aw no fun! We've already done that." Chelsea crossed her arms and pouted. Krystal went over and whispered in her ear. Bobby caught the gist. I'll tell you all the details later.

    Suddenly Bobby's phone beeped.

    Good Morning, Islanders. Hurry up and get ready because there's some special, long-distance people waiting to catch up with you... #meettheparents #itsforyou

    Bobby's eyes met Krystals. They were going to meet each other's family!

---

    I sat in the beach hut and felt myself shaking. I was so happy that I was going to be hearing from my parents. I missed them like crazy. I usually face-timed them every day. They had been amazing when I made the decision to move overseas. They knew that I needed a big change. Now, I was going to be making the biggest change in my life.

    My phone went off and the text in my mother's usual all caps appeared.

    HI, LOVE! IT'S YOU'RE MOTHER... DAD'S HERE TOO. IT'S BEEN SO ONG SINCE WE'VE BEEN ABLE TO TALK! WE JUST WANTED TO SAY OW MUCH WE LOVE YOU AND HOW PROUD OF YOU WE ARE! LOL X

    Oh mom... No matter how many times I tell her not to use caps...

    I miss you so much! Tell everyone I say hi!

    WE MISS YOU MORE! YOU'RE COUSIN TERRY SAYS HI! WE CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE YOU A BIG JUG LOL

    HUG* LOL XX

    IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU FINALLY SETTING DOWN WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE! WE WERE WORRIED WHEN NEIL SHOWED UP AND THAT WHOLE NOAH THING! THOUGH WE WOULD HAVE LOVED NOAH, BOBBY IS MORE OUR FAMILY'S SPEED. PLUS, WE WANT TO TRY ALL HIS BAKED GOODS. YOU TWO ARE PERFECT. YOU ARE SO GOOD TOGETHER!