Day Twenty One

I had woken up from my fantasy dream to the sound of beeping. My phone, as well as the girls, had gotten a secret message.

Please God don't let this be another Casa Amor fiasco!? I don't need the shock of Greg showing up next!

Luckily it was a girl's day trip. I'm guessing after last night's madness the producers wanted to try and keep the peace. I slid out of bed, trying not to wake Neil. I ran into the dressing room and found myself wearing my hot pink outfit. I needed a day to just be with my girls. No drama, no fuss, no boys.

In the Jeep, I sat with Shannon and Chelsea. We blasted out Spice Girls songs. But Shannon had this distant look to her. She must have been still mulling over what happened last night from the Jo accusation to Elisa's new word of Gossip-Sneezing. Like who is she? What kind of dodgy thing is that? I still didn't get it.

We got out of the car and found ourselves at a luxury location. Chelsea and I started to pour the sangria.

"A toast! To girls day!"

"Girls! Girls! Girls!" Chelsea cheered and tried to bring the others into it... but Jo and Shannon were not having it. We all went to the lounders to start out little manicure and pedicure moments. I sat with Lottie, who was a professional.

"What is going on with them? Why does it have to be so tense?" I sighed.

"I feel like any minute this powder keg is going to blow," Lottie whispered back to me. There was shade and zings coming from left and right. I needed to breathe before I became Dr. Phil. Hope 'tried' to calm everyone down. But then Jo opened her mouth and fucked everything up... again.

Fuck me!

---

"Alright, Lads! It's time we get something straight, I'm the king of this section!" Graham said pointing at the section of the lawn. Bobby gladly agreed with him but requested a fleet of boats. While the girls were away, the boys were playing.

They had woke up and seen the girls were gone. Bobby's heart had dropped thinking that they were pulling another Casa Amor fiasco. Luckily he got a text that they were just out for a girls day and they'd be back for dinner. He instantly relaxed and began cooking for the lads. It was going to be a peaceful day without all the bickering.

Rahim made it down to the kitchen and shoveled food down his gullet. He was a mess. Bobby knew the lad still had a crush on Krystal, but this whole thing with Shannon and Jo was a bit much. He felt bad for him but he brought upon himself. Noah was the next down followed by Gary and Neil.

"Bobby, have I told you how much I love you, mate?" Rahim said as he took in another pancake. Bobby laughed and flipped another one on his plate.

"Well, I'm flattered, mate, but I'm not your type." The lads all started laughing.

"Want to talk about the elephant in the room?" Noah asked, stirring his coffee next to Rahim.

"I smell pancakes," Graham said coming in from the gym. Bobby handed him a stack.

"I... I'm confused is all. I like Shannon, but Jo is just a breath of fresh air. So different." He moved around the food on his plate.

"Did you kiss her?" Noah pressed.

"She kissed me... and I was in shock, bruv. I've never had a girl be so bold and go in for the kill. I was just... I did at first and then pulled away fast." Noah hung his head.

"Well, I for one think you should apologize for flaking out on Shannon," Gary said, bringing his plate to the sink.

"Yeah. She doesn't deserve to be treated that way." Rahim looked very guilty.