3 ~ Tacos

*ALEXANDRIA'S POV*

"I'm home" Geoffrey added with no emotion.

I turned around only to see an unsatisfied Geoffrey "hey" I said cheerfully "how'd everything go?" I asked.

"The date was going pretty good until you called" He came to take a seat next to me on the couch and sighed loudly.

"Well I'm sorry for letting you know you'd be mobbed by your fans soon"

Geoffrey put his hands behind his head and gave me a mysterious look "I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but nah you got nothin to worry about. In fact, thank you for saving me"

"It's my job"

"You're right"

"As always"

He snickered "What have you been doing?"

"Nothing I ate and listened to music"

"You sure you don't wanna go out somewhere? Lemme take care of you for once. You need a break as well" He reassured.

"Not really I'm just tired ya know?"

"Go to sleep"

"I'll go take a nap"

"It's freaking 12 in the morning, it ain't time for a nap mujer"

I laughed a little and walked upstairs, Geoffrey following me.

"Did you eat?" I asked.

"Half"

"Half?"

"Okay maybe not. You called me right when they were bringing out food"

"Awh Geoffrey come on you need to eat hun"

"I was gonna order pizza"

"Would you prefer pizza over tacos?" I teased.

"But you don't have the ingredients to make them"

"Who said I would make em? Come on let's go buy some tacos!" I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yea, I know some great places lemme just change and you should too"

"Alright" Geoffrey went in his room and I went in mine. In no time, both of us were ready. I changed into something casual, a white tank top, shorts and sandels and Royce had on a white v-neck skinney jeans and high tops.

"I'm changing be right back" I said when I noticed we were basically matching.

"No what the fuck?" Geoffrey pulled me by my arm "we can be like brother and sister matching! Please?"

"No Geoff then people will think we're those couples that match and first of all we are NOT a couple and NEVER will be"

"We can correct them come on please!?"

I crossed my arms.

He even gave me the puppy eyes "it'll show me you aren't that heartless" he said.

"If I were heartless I would be dead" I unfolded my arms.

"Just say yes!!!"

"Fine but let me go!!" I shook off his hand and he let it go.

"Thank you! Now lets go" he turned and started walked down the stairs. Soon after, I followed him also.

"WAIT HOLD ON I FORGOT SOMETHING" I said. I ran back inside and turned off the shower.

"What'd you forget?" Geoffrey said while he locked the door. I stood there watching.

"Um I forgot to kinda turn the shower off" I chuckled a little.

"You know, I should start making you pay bills too. You're twenty-two"

"I know. A twenty-two year old who is still 5"

"Coño you're something else"

"I'm fucking fabulous" I took out my phone and checked Twitter again "ha look everyone's salty because they didn't catch you at the Pelican" I laughed.

"What? Lemme see" Geoff took my phone and scrolled.

"Be careful with my baby, its the Galaxy S4 treat it like you would your own children"

"You need an iPhone" Geoffrey said while still concentrating on Twitter.

"Don't want it" I took a peek as well and everyone was like:

Fml Royce wasn't at the RP

Soon, they were trying to find who started that "rumor." Some even started blaming each other.

"My Roycenaticas are something else" He laughed while returning my phone.

"They're great people" I nodded and continued to look down my timeline.

"They can be a handful, like you, but nothing I can't handle" Geoffrey switched to the driving gear and off we were. Tacos, here we come.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi loves. I really am enjoying this fanfic tbfh. Like, I haven't fucked up YET. Well, lemme know if it sucked ass or nah.

I want tacos now.

Okay going to sleep love you all night. ♥