Chapter 9 - A Memorable Rendezvous with "Her"

*3rd PoV*

The day starts early for both of them. One takes morning jogs to brighten up his thinking, the other does low-impact exercises to stimulate her strength. Their weekends are normally all about training to increase their strength and quirk capacities, but this special day is not one of them.

Today, both of them are excited to see their significant others. Y/N is preparing to go early as it is his courtesy for the man to arrive early at their designation. So he wastes no time eating his breakfast, taking a shower, and dressing up.

Of course, he knows that he has to look his best for the date. He eventually decided to wear something comfortable for him to move around while looking pleasant.

 He eventually decided to wear something comfortable for him to move around while looking pleasant

He even brought with him his violin, hoping to woo the girl with his talent. 

After his preparations, he then rode a bus going to the general park thirty minutes early of the planned time.

The girl, on the other hand, was in crisis. She knew that she had to look lovely for her beau, but she doesn't have a clue on what to wear. The clothes she wore during the visit yesterday were one of the only pairs that she thought were nice. Her wardrobe does have vast storage for clothes, but she fears that she might pick one that dissatisfies her partner.

Luckily, her older sister Fuyumi was able to catch wind of her state of affairs. She managed to pick out an outfit for her younger sister with the goal to seize the attention of the boy she likes.

 She managed to pick out an outfit for her younger sister with the goal to seize the attention of the boy she likes

Shouko felt skeptical at first, but she will, later on, thank her sister for her efforts.

She was a punctual girl. Never too early nor late, but always on time. She got her necessities and put them in her black purse before heading out.

.

The weather today was perfect for a date. Both of them felt that today was gonna be special, so they couldn't help themselves but feel giddy.

As Shouko arrived at the park, she took out her phone to see a new message that has just appeared.

'Y/N: Meet me at the fountains in the center of the park.'