Chapter 15 - An Unexpected Visit and The Twins

REVISED-[10/03/21]

*Y/N PoV*

After waking up from the recent battle, Shouko informed me that we passed the test for the most part. I gotta say, it was an intense development for me and her. I was really tired from the battle that I literally passed out from tiredness. Shouko went home right after telling me the details because she was exhausted from the battle and from keeping watch on me. So after changing back into my uniform and packing my stuff, I head home.

I arrive at my condominium and head to the elevator.

...

Something feels wrong.

As I open the door to my quarters, the lights to the living room were already on. Sensing danger, I carefully tread to the source of the lights.

As I enter, there I saw a man in a suit whom I'm all too familiar with, and not in a good way.

Y/N: "Father.."

AFO: "How's school Y/N?" He casually asks.

Y/N: "What are you doing here?" I ask him with menace.

AFO: "To discuss important matters. Let's take a seat shall we?" He sits on one of my couches.

Sensing the dreadful atmosphere, I walked to the opposite couch and sat on it.

Y/N: "So? What are we gonna di-"

AFO: "So you have awakened All For One." He said making me flinch.

He knows.

W-What?! How?

AFO: "I have many quirks in store son, so of course I know." He answers.

He read my mind, didn't he? So he has a mind-reading quirk and a-

AFO: "Quirk identifier. I suggest you answer everything I ask you with honesty, knowing that hiding things from me is futile,"

Knowing the position and situation I'm in, I have no choice but to go along with his scheme.

Y/N: "Fine." I said with annoyance.

AFO: "Good. You know, I'm actually quite surprised that you inherited my quirk."

Y/N: "I was too. But I don't get why it took so long for me to manifest it."

AFO: "All For One is a very powerful quirk. A weak child like you can't possibly handle the burden of being the new vessel. But since you got stronger, it's possible that your body acclimated and was finally ready to house the quirk. But your All For One is quite special." He explained.

He senses my anomaly Y/N.

Of course, he does...

Y/N: "So what? Are you gonna take it from me?"

AFO: "No, I don't need yours. But what I do want is to help you control and strengthen yours."

Y/N: "I don't nee-"

AFO: "Is there something you want to say?" He lets out a very malicious aura.

His aura was suffocating, it's a sign that I can't disobey him. Getting on his bad side would spell horror for me.

Y/N: "N-No." I fearfully reply.