Not as planned

Wow is all I can say, I received a load of amazing covers for Sway.But there was one that I really loved so.....

Congratulations to Katmarie0!!!! You had the best cover!!! Her amazing work is currently the new cover for Sway!!!

Thank you all so much for sending me your amazing covers.If anyone wants a cover ask one of these amazing people!!

XBloodyiceX
FollowMeDown
VegaCheetah
Awesomemee854
danniharris
I_am_me_Malaki

(If you didn't win don't take it personally, I loved them all but that happened to be my fav!!)

*****story start

The feeling and sight of everyone's eyes on me was something that was way to familiar for my liking.

I stood there like an idiot, the doors closed behind me causing me to slightly jump. I scanned the room, I saw Tasha at the end of the table, who was looking at me with a sympathetic look. Nicole was sat next to Tasha and she smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. I continue to let my eyes wonder up the table, the girls were giving off mixed feelings, some looked angry, some looked happy,some even stared in awe.

The further up the table I got the more afraid I was feeling, the vampires looked at me with curious eyes but most of the men looked at me with hungry eyes. Then there was Paris,Colt,Chris and Cyrus all sat next to one another.

Rose and Hunter were seated with Ana and a few other people I hadn't recognised. Hunter nodded at me whilst Rose looked like she was about to burst with excitement. Ana was about to get of her seat but luckily Hunter grabbed her.

I was debating whether I should look at Ivan or not, but as always my curiosity got the best of me. The very second my eyes locked with his,i took a sharp intake of breath. He sat there in his black silk suit and bow tie, his hair was immaculate and his jade green eyes made it hard for me to keep my balance. He stared straight at me, I couldn't keep my eyes on him for long to know what his expression was like, but a small smile grew on his face, flashing his pearly whites.

The silence was agonising and for some stupid reason I felt like I needed to say something. I didn't want to stutter, so I made sure I knew what I was going to say.

Mental pep talk.Check. Speech prepared. Check. Smile. Check.

"Good evening everyone, I hope I didn't make too much of an entrance" I politely say, making sure to smile.

To my surprise the room filled with laughter, out of fear I forced out an awkward laugh.

Thankfully the butler took it as an opportunity to take me to my seat. He held out his hand I rested nine on top of his. Holding my dress up with the other hand I made my way down the steps and towards the royal end of the table.

When I had reached Ivan a few people stood up,including Ivan.

I first greeted Ivan, hello were the only worlds exchanged. I was guessing he was still in a mood with me.

I greeted Rose, Hunter and Ana before directing my attention to the four unfamiliar faces.

"Such a magnificent young lady, it is a pleasure to meet you, my name is Molly, I'm a friend of Roses" she was a curvy, brown eyed, brown haired women, dressed in a grey mermaid styled dress.

"The pleasures all mine Molly" I reply whilst shaking her hand.

"I'm Jacob, Molly's my wife" a brown haired man asked, who was in a suit the same colour as Molly's grey dress.