chapter 14

merry Christmas Eve!
_________________________

chapter 14

"what the hell is district zero?" Haymitch grumbles and raises an eyebrow.

"It's an old half of the Capitol that no one really knows about, they think it's abandoned but that changed." Dayo says calmly.

"Because that's just what we need, to be closer to the Capitol!" Haymitch snaps.

"They have already searched it for victors and claimed that no one was even there." Dayo retorts, "and there is an Avox and others who have chosen to help us. It is a small crew but it's all we have till we can get to the other victors."

"What about Annie?" I step in. Ever since Finnick's tragic death and her realization that she was pregnant everything went down hill for the poor girl. She gave birth to her son, James. We keep a photo of him in our book, right by the photo of Prim and Lady.

"What about her?" Dayo asks.

"She has her son, they'd go after him wouldn't they? Annie can barely protect a mouse."

"Okay, we'll get her as soon as possible. I've heard rumor that Johanna is already in district zero but will be unable to fight." Dayo sighs.

"Why is that?" Peeta asks, "we need her."

"because she might be pregnant, Peeta."