Six

Blossom grabbed Ethan's arm and dragged him into a bakery. "Ignore it," she mumbled and turned from the window. Ethan looked at her surprised.

"Aren't you scared? Someone is obviously toying with you." He told her. Blossom shook her head and sat down at one of the tables.

"You were telling me about you," she reminded him. Ethan took one last glance at the deer and sat down next to her. "How do I know you?"

"There's a new girl coming," a boy said.

"Oh really, what's her name?" Another boy said.

"They said it's Lily," He said. "Isn't that nice, Ethan?" Ethan nodded happily and started coloring again.

"Ethan," A person said behind the boy. He turned and looked up at her. "Time to take your medication." She smiled.
"I don't want to, it tastes bad," he protested. She smiled and shoved the cup of led liquid into his hands. He frowned but drank it anyway. She patted him on the head and took the cup back. She turned to leave when Ethan spoke up.

"Are my parents going to come to visit?" The nurse paused and said quietly.

"The same answer as last time, we don't know." With that, she was gone. Ethan shrugged and turned back to his drawing.

"Ethan guess what!" The boy said again.

"What?"

"They said I can go off my medication, something about me not needing it anymore." He said excitedly.

"Lucky, does that mean you can go home?" Ethan asked.

"No, they said I had to stay." He frowned. Ethan frowned as well, something was off he just didn't know what. His head started to get foggy and he fell asleep. He woke up in his bed and rubbed his eyes. A scream went through the walls. He jumped and flung open the door to his room. A girl was running down the hall and spotted him. She jumped into his room and dragged him in.

"Shut the door," She said. He did and turned back to her.

"Are you the new girl?" He asked.

"Yep," She said.

"Oh hi! I'm Ethan and your Lily." She scowled at him.

"Don't ever call me that again." She told him annoyed.

"Why?" He asked.

"Hey Ethan," she said dodging the question. "Do you want to help me?"

"With what?" He asked curiously, she smiled.

"You'll see."