Nine

Blossom woke up the next morning on the floor. Ethan was crouched over her smiling. She jumped to a sitting position and pushed some hair out of her face.

"Why are you smiling?" She spat.

"I must've gotten to you," he replied. Blossom pushed herself to her feet and crossed her arms.

"No, I wouldn't say that," she paused. "I just wanna know what makes you think I'm so bad."

"Name one person on the list," Ethan replied.

"What does that have to-" She huffed. "Fine, I don't remember who any of those kids are."

"You really don't remember that night,"

"What the hell is 'that night'? I have no clue what you're talking about!" Ethan ignored her and walked outside. Blossom followed after him, she slammed the front door shut. "Hey, Ethan! Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Who do I think I am? Who do you think you are? You're the one that messed up my life, with all your promises and sob stories. I can't believe I took pity on you!" He screamed. Blossom backed up and gasped for words.

"W-what?"

"You can't even remember me, but you still have those memories, that's why you cried. How do you not remember me? Do you remember any of your victims?"
"What are my victims?"
"Lea, Kyle, Emily, Jay, Owen, Kay? None of them, you don't remember any of them?" He demanded.

"What the hell did I do to you!" Blossom screamed. An unsettling silence fell over the town. Ethan looked at her in disbelief. He scoffed and turned quickly. "Hey! Where are you going?" Blossom ran after him. She grabbed his shoulder and tried to pull him back.

"Let go of me!" He slapped her hand down. "I'll come back eventually, I always come back."