Sick days.

I hope everyone's safe rn. :) ♡

c/n cat's name

Ryoma's eyes flutter open. He was facing his lovers back, holding his/her waist. He heard your cat c/n at the door meowing for food. He gently moves his hands from y/n's waist and got up to feed c/n.

"There you go buddy." He said before going up back to your bedroom. He sat down next to you, ruffling with your hair. "Wake up sleepy head." Y/n groaned and scoots away from ryoma. Ryoma was guessing that y/n was tired, so he just lays back down next to y/n and waited for him/her to get up for a couple minutes.

"Okay y/n..that's enough get up." He could hear y/n groan a little until he/she finally sneezed and sniffled. Sick eh? Ryoma though, y/n had the covers over his/her head. 'Shoot..he/she's sick! Goddammit ryoma do something!..okay okay I'll get him/her some medicine and soup, hopefully we have some in our cabinet. Ryoma got up and went to the bathroom, getting on a stool and opening an cabinet. "Hmm.." he got a bottle of medicine and pours it into the small cup. Ryoma went back to y/n's body "can you sit up love." Y/n didn't respond refusing to drink that nasty stuff. "Please." Y/n sighed and sat up on the edge of the bed and took the cup from ryoma. She/he drank it and coughed a little "bleh." Ryoma looked at her/him smiling "I know it's gross but,it'll make you feel better okay?" Y/n rolled her/his eyes "yeah ok." Ryoma got up and walked away from y/n "I'll make you soup okay? Stay here."  Y/n nodded and c/n came running in jumping on the bed, cuddling with y/n.

Ryoma came back and had a tray with soup on it. Y/n sat up and c/n was laying down next to her/him. Ryoma placed it on y/n lap "it's hot ok." Y/n got a plastic spoon and picked up some soup with it, blowing on it gently before eating it.

When y/n was done eating and ryoma got the tray,bowl and spoon and went back to the kitchen to wash the dirty dishes. Y/n was left to staring at the window watching rain pour down. She/he sighed and went on her/his phone checking socials and watching videos.

She/he didn't notice that ryoma was in the corner of the room reading a book drinking some water. "What If I die.." y/n mumbled ryoma rolled his eyes "stop being over dramatic you're just sick." Y/n looked at ryoma a bit annoyed"what? It's the truth, Jeez you overreact to much." Y/n pulled the covers over her/his head ignoring ryoma.

Y/n was kinda sad that ryoma wasn't there next to her/him but he/she knew that ryoma didn't wanna get sick either. "What what are you reading?" Y/n said "just a horror novel."  Y/n nodded and began getting thirsty. Y/n slowly sat up "do you need something?" Ryoma said a little concerned. "I'm just getting water." Ryoma walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water, walking back in setting it on a night stand. "Ask me if you need anything..Just rest for now" y/n rolled her/his eyes and took a sip.

For the rest of the day ryoma and y/n talked from a distance, showing each other some funny images, reading each other books and throwing a tennis ball across the room and the other person catching it throwing the ball back to you.

K that's all sorry if it looks kinda rushed I have a lot ideas in mind so I guess that's good
Ily all bye