I won't leave you. (Rewriting)

So I try to update this book every other day and if I don't I'm sorry : (

C/N cats name (u guys get a cat it's gon be a girl for now)

It was 3:00 pm. And I was finally done with my shift. I grabbed my bag and waved goodbye to the other employees walking out. It was warm and the sky was clear, I could feel the wind touch my face. I hummed making my way back to my apartment I shared with my boyfriend. I couldn't say no to his face when he asked if he can move in. And it was probably the best decision I have made. I smiled to myself.

I walked up to the door grabbing a key from my bag and unlocked the door. I saw ryoma sitting down on the couch with c/n on his lap. He usually wave at me or give me a hug. But he just stared at a distance. "Hoshi?" He snapped out of it blinking a few times before looking at me. "Oh welcome Y/n." He said. C/n got off of Ryoma's lap, walking over to me jumping onto me. I smiled a little "missed me C/n?" I petted her head a little. She jumped off to go play with some toys she saw just laying there. "You hungry?" I asked ryoma. "A ramen cup can do." I nodded going into the kitchen opening the cabinet to grab a ramen cup. Closing the cabinet, I turned on the sink water and filled the cup to the Line. Placing it in the microwave. I walked back to the couch and sat next to ryoma. "So hows it going?" He didn't say anything for a bit. "Good." I could hear the shake in his voice. He wasn't okay.."you?" He said I smiled holding his hand "great!" Witch caused him to blush a little. We talked about nothing in particular.

When his ramen was done I got up and got the ramen out of the microwave and grabbed a fork. Placing it on the table "there you go hoshi!" I saw him walk up to the table and sat down.

I smiled at him gently patting his head before walking to our bedroom and got a clean shirt,short and towel to shower.
I just feel unsafe leaving him alone. God I should've just asked if he was okay. He looked so..sad..he looked like he just cried. He probably had negative thoughts about his past..or a nightmare. It always breaks my heart when that happens to him. You have to understand what he's going through and...help him you know.

I was done showering drying my self off. Putting on my shirt and shorts opening the door and walking out. Walking into the bedroom, ryoma was already laying there. I smiled walking up to the bed and laying down next to him. "Hoshi.." I said worry in my voice. "If your feeling sad you can talk to me.." it was silence until I heard some sniffles from him. He hugged me crying into my chest. "I d-don't wanna lose you..." He said "why do you think your gonna lose me?" I said rubbing his back. "I won't let anyone hurt you or me. And I mean it hoshi"

He shivered a little holding me tighter. "I will be with you through your darkest and happiest times. And if you ever feel like this just tell me and I will understand. It won't annoy me, promise." He nodded a little. I petted his head a little and we kinda just stayed like that. "Y/n" I hummed at him. "I love you..your so brave and confident and I mean it.." I giggled gently kissed the top of his head. C/n came running in jumping on the bed and laying next to us. Me and ryoma both laughed. Soon enough we fell asleep.

Uh yeah that's gon be all