Cherished memories (2)

Continuation to the wedding ( ゚▽゚)/
Currently writing edit: bro making this and listening to tiny light making me feel something 😔👊💕
________________

It was the day before the wedding , you were exited yes. But you started having butterflies in your stomach. Your family was very happy for your and your classmates from hopes peak congratulated you.

Later that day you were finally done sending out inventions to everyone, planning to go back to your apartment. Then you heard your phone vibrating in your pocket 'hm?' You thought reaching for your phone, you saw that it was your mother calling you. Picking up, you could tell she was excited "honey I'm finished sewing your (outfit of choice)!" She exclaimed. "Wait...you sewed me..an (outfit of choice)"

"Yes I did, what did you already buy one?" You responded with a quiet 'no' kinda embarrassed that you had a lot of time to actually buy on or ask for someone to do it for you. "Well you should be great full that I did it for you!" She sounded more prideful. "Yeah yeah whatever...I'll go pick it up." You were about to hang up but your mom interrupted you from doing that "Wait sweetie." Confused you replied "what?"
"I'm so proud of you darling." You smiled warmly, "Yeah i bet dad would be happy about this as well." It went silent for a bit "Well I'll see you soon y/n!" You nodded "okay mom, love you bye" she said her goodbye as well and hung up.

When you got back to the apartment building, you tiredly dragged your legs up the stairs to your apartment. You opened the door closing it afterwards, walking to your room to hang up the (outfit of choice) in your closet. You threw yourself on your bed snuggling up to the cat plushie ryoma gave you. You pulled the covers over your body and checked your phone "hey if your not asleep, just wanted to let you know that I love you," ryoma texted to you. "I've been knew but..I love you too kitty." You wrote back before falling asleep peacefully.

You woke up from your deep slumber, rubbing your eyes a little you almost forgot that you were getting married. You sat up from your bed thinking 'I should probably shower..' you got up doing just that.

When you were done with your shower, you went to your closet to get your (outfit of choice) '.' You looked at it for a second before actually putting it on. When you finally did, you looked at yourself in the mirror making random scenarios in your head. You didn't even realize your mom was knocking at the door.

"Oh shoot!" You said, speed walking to the door and opening it" she looked a little mad "what are you doing in there young lady/man!" You rolled your eyes. "Whatever come in." You said She giggled doing so

She sat you down, beginning to fix your hair "thanks mom." You said. She hummed in response "of course."

She warmly smiled at you, spraying some perfume on you. When she was done, you got up turning to her "are you ready?" She said. You nodded in reply you two walked out of your apartment to her car. She opened the door for you and the two of you drove off. You stared outside, your hands on your lap while your mother was humming silently.

You guys arrived at the chapel, You were already gonna cry "Please don't cry sweetie." She gently pat your head. She gave you a few minutes to breathe. "Okay I'm ready." You said. You two stepped out of the car and she held your hand. Very nervously you two stood in front of the door. Your mom looked at you, you looked back nodded. She pushed open the door.

There you saw all your classmate, friends and other family members dressed formally...and of course ryoma dressed in a tuxedo. You gave him a small smile and blushed your mother walked you down the isle. You could hear kaede playing a lovely song on the piano in the background.

-a skip ig-

You knelt down kissing ryoma, You could hear everyone cheering and clapping.

"G-gonta is so happy for ryoma and y/n!" Gonta sobbed out, tsumugi squealed and kirumi was already ready to serve everyone food.

"Wow..big sis/bro got married to a child..." your younger siblings said "please don't ruin this." Your older siblings said.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
You looked at your ring, smiling a little. It felt nice to call yourself y/n hoshi you thought.
"Helllo? Earth to y/n?" Ryoma said. You jumped "don't scare me like that!!!!"

"I'm sorry you were looking at the photo album for how long?" He chuckled. You pouted and rolled your eyes "go shower silly." He lovingly messed with your hair.

K that's all this kinda rushed so sorry if there's some grammar mistakes.