For you!

Writing this at a fucking birthday party and I want to die rn.
K let's give this child a name
Hmm
Mei Hoshi
Yeah
____________________________
June 20th.

You were cooking breakfast for your little girl Mei. She was coloring in her coloring book and ryoma was still asleep.

"Mommy/daddy?" She said in her bubbly cheerful voice. You looked back at her with a plate of fluffy pancakes, "Yes?" You asked with concern. "What's Father's Day?" You walked over to her, placing the breakfast on the table. "Well...it's a day that happens once a year, a day where you appreciate your dad." You said. She was eating her food while you were talking. "Oooo! When's Father's Day then!" You smiled at her. "It's tomorrow actually." She looked at you, she had an idea. "Are we gonna do something for daddy!!" She sat her fork down looking excited as always. "Well...I was gonna go to the store to buy him some things...do you wanna come..?" She nodded. "Okay then start getting ready." Mei ran her room. You grabbed her plate including her fork walking over the sink and dropping it there. You quickly washed the dishes with a sponge including dish soap. You saw Mei from the corner of your eye, she was wearing an overall skirt with a striped shirt. "I'm gonna make you and daddy a drawing!" She said willingly. "Oh that's sweet of you." You warmly smiled at her. "Do you wanna stay and do that?" She shook her head "I wanna go with you!"

"Okay then..we'll draw for him later okay?" She nodded, running back to her room to put her colors and coloring book away. She puts on her plain white shoes and you slipped on your (shoes of choice).

When you guys arrived at the sports store, Mei was holding on to your hand while you were looking for new clothes for ryoma. Mei got board, looking at sports equipment. She poked your arm gently "Can we get daddy a mug?" You looked back at her "a mug?" She nodded "yeah so I can decorate for him!" Mei always loved doing arts and crafts. "Okay, do they have mugs here?" Mei looked around "I don't think so?" You asked an employee, they replied with a no.
When you guys were walking out of the store you looked at Mei  "let's go to an different store now." She nodded at you, going back in the car.

(Help they forced me to play hide n seek now I'm in a closet.)

You guys went to an arts and craft store, you saw Mei walking around looking where the mugs were. When she actually found them she picked out a blue mug. "I think daddy will like this!" She said, cheerfully. "Okay let's get it for him and will decorate it." You also got some permanent markers to decorate the mug, she held your hand, skipping down the parking lot. "I wanna color a ball on it!" You looked at her, "tennis ball?"
"Yeah!!"

Time skip woah

You creek the door open, ryoma was probably just making coffee in the kitchen. You whispered to Mei to hide the stuff in the closet and she nodded doing so. "What are you two talking about?" You heard from the distance. Mei giggles quietly speed walking to the closet.

You and Mei sneaked to the kitchen. "Boo!" Ryoma came from behind and started tickling Mei "stop hahahahaha!" You giggled at the sight of that happening. "Oh you."

Your day was normal, the next day was Father's Day and Mei got up early to decorate the mug with tennis balls using permanent markers, you were putting all the stuff you bought for ryoma in a gift bag.

Mei gave you the cup. "Why are you giving it to me?" You asked. "So we can make coffee in it!" You quietly whisper 'oh.'

Ryoma sleeping peacefully, Mei creaked the door open and hopped on the bed. She softly shakes ryoma causing him to groan. "Daddy! We made you coffee...!" He slightly opened one eye "you did..?" She nodded. "Later okay kid.." he scooted away. You threw the covers off him, or was another day of dragging him out of bed.

You dragged him to the dining table and sat him down. Mei gave him the mug, he smiled looking at it "did...you decorate this?" Mei nodded. Ryoma drank the coffee from the mug. "Do you wanna open your present daddy?" Mei said. "..mm..sure." Mei nodded and went to got the gift bag while you were making breakfast.

Mei came back and placed the gift bag on the table. Ryoma put his mug down, looking at the gift bag. "Is this for me?" Mei nodded, "It's Father's Day daddy!! Open it open it!!"

Ryoma smiled, "alright alright." Mei looked at ryoma excited.

"Did you like all the stuff mommy/daddy got you?" He nodded. "And I like the mug you decorated." He ruffled with mei's hair. "Aw I forgot about the drawing I was gonna make you..!"

"Hey now, don't worry about it..now go brush your teeth please." Mei obeyed and went upstairs.

You bent down to hug ryoma gently, it took him by surprise but he didn't really mind slowly wrapping his arms around you. He kissed your forehead "thank you y/n." He said.

E thanks for reading this