Chapter 5!

Emily's POV:

Me, Jai and Beau bundled into the elevator. I watched Beau reach up fix the camera into place on the ceiling bit, trying not to walk up to him and squeeze his arse. It just looked very squeezable at that moment, if you know what I mean.

"Right, let's just wait for some people." Jai folded his arms and started to tap his foot on the floor. Beau messed with his snapback. The shopping centre was quiet in this part so we would have to wait for a bit.

Leah, Luke, Skip and James were filming in another part and we agreed to meet up after we had done a couple of pranks. I hope Leah is pulling Luke ;) ;) ;) Speaking of that, I should start pulling Beau..

The lift doors slowly opened to reveal two elderly ladies, an enormous guy and three girls who looked about 12.

"I'll just suddenly scream for these people, okay?" Beau randomly and un-meaningfully seductively whispered into my ear. I nodded and leant back onto the side if the elevator, smirking. Jai was quite happily playing with the wheels of his penny board.

Beau waited around for a few seconds and alarmingly screamed. It was like a horror movie scream. And a girly scream. The girls jumped and gave him evil stares (before they were giving Jai the 'hello sexy' stares), the tall man huffed and the old ladies were looking at him strangely.

"Do you mind?!" One of them lightly hit his arm with her handbag. Classic granny there.

"Uhm, I'm, err...sorry.." Beau scratched the back of his head and the ladies just frowned and turned away.

Jai and I burst out into laughter as the lift doors opened and they piled out, being replaced with a whole different lot of people.

"You just got owned by a granny, Beau!" Jai giggled.

"I'm aware." Beau replied, letting out a small laugh. He had been defeated.

Leah's POV:

Skip, Luke, James and I split off from Beau and Em and we headed to the other side of the shopping mall. I was secretly hoping that we would break off into even smaller groups so I could be with Luke..hehe.

Daniel immediately walked into the lift and we followed him. James was clutching the camera and filming him. A woman and her two kids were already in there and the doors were about to shut, when all of a sudden Skip pretended to freak out and he edged half-way out of the door.

"Aahhhhahhh!!" He whined. I don't think that the woman or her kids were buying this already.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" She shouted and Daniel.

He replied with, "I..I...I'm scared of elevators!" She still was not having this. His mock scared face was a picture!! Not as funny as the cockatoo face, though.

He stood back in the lift and was settled, until the doors were almost shut, he waved his hand between them and they shot open again. He made some girly squeals and jumped up and down. Oh lord, this was more embarrassing than funny!

"That's it, I've had enough already." The woman took her children's hands and marched off out of the elevator, her eyebrows knitted together.

"That was productive." Luke raised his eyebrows.

"More embarrassing than productive.." I added.

"Let's do something else!!" James decided. And with that, we headed to another elevator bit of the shopping centre.

Emily's POV:

I ran into the lift with Beau. He was clutching the camera and I was giggling a lot. We had no idea of what we were going to film, but yeah.