Chapter 6!

Leah's POV:

Gahhhhhh Luke looked so hot today. Him in that t-shirt = perfection.....

OKAY, ENOUGH.

I ran straight up to the Guitar Hero machine and grabbed the guitar out of the holder. Lets get this party starteeeeed! Okay, I'll shut up with the crazyness..

Luke picked up the second guitar and we both put our money into the machine.

"What song would you like?" Luke asked, the graphics on the screen lighting his face up.

"Err..." I flicked through to find my most favourite song to play ever. "YESSSS, this one!!!!" I selected Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar. Did you know I can smash that on a real electric guitar, too??;) yeah my friend's hot brother taught me normal and electric guitar. He was quite fit too..

I plucked away (kind of..) and pressed the fret button things with ease. I was getting into it now, and started shaking my messy blonde hair about. Luke started sniggering...I noticed that when he began missing some of the notes because the music was rather loud.

I bum smashed him and cackled, glancing at my score.

After completely murdering the guitar solo, I finished the song. Pehhhh, Luke didn't do too bad.

"Shit, you got 98%! STEP BACK GUYS - LEAH IS BEAST AT THIS GAME!" Luke announced to the people of the arcade (a few kids, some nerds, some slags and some parents with small children). They all looked towards at us, shooting strange stares. I just folded my arms and sniggered, realising that I had gotten top score.

Luke then took a snap of me and my fake guitar by the game machine, doing a rock sign with my hand. He said he posted it to Instagram and Twitter...lol, I bet I looked a complete mess.

We played on a few more games after that. I kind of won. 6-5. It was bloody close on House of the Dead..but the zombie killed Luke before me so I won. Hell to the yeah, he got beaten by a girl....fist pumps and air grabs all around!!!

----------------

Luke and I trapsed around the mall in search of a food place. Gaming makes you work up a mean appetite, as I've experienced many a time. We approached a McDonald's, bought two McFlurrys and two Cokes. We sat down in a booth and pigged out.

"Luke.......you've got some chocolate sauce on your chin.." I pointed at his face, where the drizzle of sauce was situated.

"Where...? Here?" He pointed to a completely different spot which was way too far away from it.

"No, there!" I pointed once again, trying to be a little more specific.

"Here?"

Eeegghhhh, nope again..

"There!!"

"Where?"

"It's there!!" I reached closer, hoping he would find where it was already.

"What, here?"

Ugggghhhh. I leant in even closer and wiped it off with my finger slowly. He smirked, so I wiped it on his nose.

"What was that for?" He complained, wiping it off with his sleeve.

"Oh, you seem to know where it is now, eh?!" I laughed under my breath.

He smiled and got up, gesturing me to come along. I picked up my Coke and followed him out of McDonald's. Wait......was I just flirting with him? That sauce spill was rather convenient.

"What films are on?" I asked, checking the time. It's only 5:47pm...there's much more time to spend with Luke.

"Errrrrr...well, oh yeah, Diary of a Wimpy Kid sounds umm..quite cute?" I suggested. I was dying to see that film because, and I don't know why, I find them hilarious!