Chapter 12!

Emily's POV:

"Beau do you want to go out for a midnight walk?" I asked, looking into his sparkling green eyes.

"Sure!"

We were sat in his room scrolling through his mentions and I was getting bored, so I had to do something.

It was really nice outside. It was quite warm still and the moon was huge. Beau decided to use that silly romantic quote from the old film called 'It's A Wonderful Life' - "You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down."

I punched his arm playfully because I felt like it. Of course, he acted like a pussy and whimpered afterwards.

We strolled at a pretty slow pace through the park, hand in hand. It was really nice. We didn't say a word and it was just a pleasant silence all over again.

I pulled him over to come and sit on the bench with me to look up at the stars in the night sky. It felt like the beach date all over again.

Beau looked down at me and kissed me on the lips.

My hand found the back of his neck and I looked him right in the eyes. I leant in again and began to kiss him harder. It grew passionate and my tongue was soon fighting for dominance with his. I bit his lip softly, knowing it teases him and he likes that.

His hands were on my waist but they began to trail up my back and settle by the sides of my chest. They remained there for a bit until they moved in more. He cupped my breasts in his hands. I began to feel a bit nervous.

A few minutes later, we continued kissing and his hands slid back down to my waist. It was just after then when I was getting a little more worried, as he ran them up my top and he started to fiddle with my bra strap. I pulled away.

"Beau, what the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

"I thought we loved each other?" He looked just as confused as I was.

"I do but I'm not ready for the next step yet! Maybe you've done this with other girls after about 2 weeks of your relationship with them, but I like to take things slowly.." I snapped back at him. What was I doing? I guess I'd had enough of him over-dominating sometimes. Our characters had clashed again.

"You're a bit fucking frigid aren't you? I thought you were fun!!"

"Frigid?! You're such a cunt Beau, I can't believe you just said that to me. Look, maybe we need some space, I can't handle this anymore...maybe we don't fit together perfectly anymore. We were going too fast."

"Fine, piss off then!"

And so I did.

I ran home and flung myself onto my bed. Tears began to leak out of my eyes, trickling down my cheeks. I glanced up at Leah's bed. She's probably doing just fine back home. I really fucking miss her and I hope she misses me.

I slumped downstairs and found some chocolate and a medium bottle of Coke. When boys upset me I usually have a shoulder to cry on, but my Aunt was on a night shift and my best friend, of course, was in the UK. I didn't even think of talking to any of the other boys, let alone Luke and Jai who understood me the most.

I just wanted to be left alone. How could Beau do this to me now?

-------------------------

Leah's POV:

I didn't want to disturb my friends by Skype calling them, as I had woken up late (3pm, oops!) and it they would all possibly be asleep now. 'Maybe I should attempt to do something productive today?' I thought to myself. Probably not.