Chapter 9!

Emily's POV:

Later on, we had drank, we had danced and now had started dares. By 'dares' I mean Truth or Dare. That raunchy game that pops up at the most magnificent of times. Of course, it was Daniel's idea.

A few stupid people left after they had puked all over themselves or had thought the party was too crowded. It died down because people were too pussy to stay after 12. I'd say around 20 of us had gathered in a rather large circle.

"I've got a bottle...I think Beau should start." I chuckled, knowing that he was out of his mind.

"Uhh...mmm..er...right, let's start this shitttttt!" He screamed. Everyone wooed and he spun the bottle.

First, it landed on James. He went bright red when he had been dared to lick a girl named Lily's nose. You could see that they had some kind of chemistry when this happened.

Secondly, it landed on some guy who I didn't know, he chose to do a dare as well and it was to make up a rap about the pretty girl next to him. It was nice.

A few rounds later, the bottle landed on Jai and he asked for truth. I asked him, "Say if there was an apocalypse tomorrow, and you and 2 other girls survived it, who would you want them to be, and why?" Personally, I thought it was a good question.

"Uhhh, probably you and Leah!" He replied, smiling. I love Jai, he's just adorable. He knows how to flatter girls and isn't disrespectful towards them.

The game lasted for what felt like hours, but it got more and more amazing. Everyone had had more or less 2 turns now and we still weren't bored.

Now, people were getting more drunk, were asking for more dares and were making the dares dirtier.

The bottle landed on Leah next. Guess what? She asked for a dare!

A lad watching dared her to strip the person to her left down to underwear. This happened to be Luke.

I thought I was the only sober person in the whole house at that moment in time.

I like to leave getting drunk towards the end of the party, because, otherwise, you miss the hilarious goings on.

But, now was the time to start downing some alcohol because shit was getting saucy.

Luke looked fabulous in his undies. Leah seemed to enjoy it as she was staring at his crotch from time to time. She would only act like this if she was completely off her head....and she fucking well was!

Truth or dare then came to a close after about 10 more dares. Some of which involved ear licking, exchanging clothing, arse grabbing, and even more than that. My sides hurt from the many laughing fits!!

Leah's POV:

The slow music came on as the night drew to a close. Luke and I slow danced in a very drunk manner. Drinking really isn't good for you, oh dear.

After about 3am, every guest left. Remaining, of course, were Em, Beau, Luke, Jai, James, Skip and I.

Surprisingly, none of us were really that tired or completely pissed anymore.

"Right guys, who wants to go into the backyard and do some stupid stuff?" James suggested, slapping his thighs with his hands.

"Yeah!" We cheesily chimed in unison.

"We could record it and put it onto our blog channel?" Jai said. We all agreed and Skip went to get his camera.

No sleep for us until daybreak!

----------------

~~~~~PLEASE DO NOT DRINK UNDERAGE LIKE THESE SILLY KIDS DID, IT WILL RUIN YOUR ORGANS AND STUFF (me aka A* in Biology) BUT SERIOUSLY DON'T~~~~~

Well hellloooooo!

Ok, I know every week I have something to apologise for :'( I bet nobody even cares or reads this anyway, lol..

Here are this weeks apologies:

1. I've had TONS and TONS of school work and revision to do over the past two weeks, so there was no way I could write or update

2. This chapter is so short and crap, but It's all I can get out to you because I have yet more tests and homework (I hate GCSE)

On the upside, my pointless tests end this week, so I probably won't get much work to do this week. I'll try my best to get a decent chapter out to you sometime this week :D

If you are reading this fanfic, please notify me or something because I don't know if anyone really is...haha.

I hope you're enjoying it!

Maybe a twist will come soon;)

Follow me on Twitter if you like ~~~ @LeahStylinson :) .x