Chapter 11!

Luke's POV:

Leah looked beautiful, even in her baggy sweats and one of my favourite hoodies. As she wandered off to check in, I realised that I'm going to miss her so much. Now, I'm not going to go all slushy about her.. ;)

The boys and I waited for her to finish until she was about to enter the body scanner parts and stuff. I ran up to her just before she went and hugged her so hard that I probably almost squashed her, as she's a lot smaller than me.

"I wish you were coming with me, Lukey..." Leah whispered into my chest.

"Me too, but, as Jai suggested, we will Skype almost every night, yeah? We will be fine!!" I was trying to reassure her but I was thinking the same.

"Awww," she looked into my eyes and kissed me one last time, before she waved to the rest of the boys, who were stood in the distance, went to hug Emily, and said good bye to me once more.

------------------

I texted her all the way home because she was stuck in the duty free shops and cafés for an hour. God, I'm going to miss her being with me. At least I'll have Emily and the boys to joke around with..

Leah's POV:

It was so hard saying good bye to my Lukey. I guess It's only for a couple of weeks - I could be going for around a month which is the most clever option because It's a bloody long journey!!

As I boarded the plane, I remembered mine, Emily's the boys' plan to Skype when I stopped for a couple of days in Singapore. I looked forward to that to make time go quicker!

------------------------

The first plane journey passed, Singapore passed, and I was FINALLY back in England. I'd forgotten that the journey was reeeeeeeally tiring and that your jet lag was absolutely awful.

I did all the boring things to get out of the airport. Mum notified me that her and the rest of my family were waiting for me outside. I ran up to them and hugged them all, completely forgetting the fact I had severe jet lag and I felt like poo.

"Hellooooooo!!!" I chimed.

They all greeted me and we got into the car.

Home was just the same. Dreary and rainy. Chavs and old people. I think you get the idea. Moving to Melbourne was definitely a good idea. It was a lot brighter and had much better people.

I helped unload my things, then ran up to my old bedroom. It was the same old teenage dump as I left it. Mine and Emily's room back in Oz was better, but this was still just right for me.

There were band posters, pillows, old teddy bears, the lot. My laptop was soon placed onto my desk along with my phone, iPod and various chargers. I emptied out my large suitcase into the wardrobe and other places.

My old room was now fit for myself again, and with that, I collapsed onto my comfy bed and dozed off.

-------------------

"Oh, mum, this is Luke and my friends back in Australia. Emily is there too!" I pointed to everyone on my laptop screen. They all cheesily waved and she smiled and chuckled.

"Those are nice boys...your boyfriend is a good catch too! Oh and hello Emily - you look well!" She whispered into my ear.

"Mum approves of you, Lukey." I giggled.

"Woohoo!" Everyone chorused.

We talked for ages, even though it was in the early hours of the morning for them. I soon had to go as my dinner was ready, and I wanted the others to get some sleep. We exchanged our good byes and I left my laptop to go to the dining room.

----------------------

Later on, I was watching a bit of British television with my brother, cuddled up in one of Luke's t shirts and some blankets. There was some good old comedy that I'd missed. The Inbetweeners, Fresh Meat, The Midnight Beast, How I Met Your Mother - the best programmes ever, most of them I had on box set. I made a mental note to take them back with me because Emily would have been missing them too.

I thought about going out for a walk to clear myself of jet lag. I decided against that as all of my ex-friends and their mates will be out at this time. Even though mum said they'd forgotten, I wasn't going to risk it yet.

------------------------

~A FEW DAYS LATER~

Leah's POV:

I had settled back into my house now but I was starting to really miss Australia. Luke and I talked at most twice a day and the others sometimes joined in. It was pretty mixed as I'd talk to them singularly or all at the same time.

Emily told me that Luke was quite sad and didn't talk much during the times I wasn't speaking to him. Bless him. When we spoke he felt so close, but he was so far away.

--------------

I decided to go out for a little stroll in public later that day. The only fresh air I've had was from when I have windows open or have been in the garden, reading. I'd put one of Luke's hoodies on because they were quite big on me so those ex-friends and bitches etc won't recognise me. Wahahaha.

I talked to mum before going. She said to be veeeeeery careful.

I took a different path to where I used to walk when I had fallen out with my parents or brother. I had no idea where I was going but It's good to be a little spontaneous every now and again.

Luckily, I found my way back after about an hour of nature and natural beauty (not really as good as it sounds as there was no wildlife and very little plants). Also, I hadn't come across anyone apart from an old man walking his dog. I'm not dead yet, yay success!

When I arrived home, I spoke to my dudes back in Oz and ended the night playing Uncharted with my brother. Everything had now become relaxed and I wasn't really afraid to go out anymore.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry It's an awful chapter :(

Glad to be back writing again!!

The next chapter will be up soooooooooon

Please share this with your friends and online, comment, fan etc - it'd be a big help if you did :)

- Leah.