Chapter 7!

Emily's POV:

I woke up to the sound of groaning. No, not my alarm clock, like normal, groaning. This groaning was then followed by barley audible speech..."Bbbbbut Luke..Luuu..Luke you're so hot and sexyyyy..."

Being in a state in which I was barely awake, I only just figured out that it was Leah. Who else would be in our room apart from us two? Not a burgalar for sure, he wouldn't be able to move in our cluttered cave of a room.

God, I shouldn't think too much in the mornings.

Sniggering at Leah's sleep-talking session, I hopped out of bed, slipped on my dressing gown and went downstairs.

It was Friday today, the day of mine and Beau's date which was arranged last weekend. My heart skipped a beat every time I thought about it....but dropped again when I realised it was a school day.

After breakfast, I got changed into my uniform and decided to wake Leah up. She's lazy as fuck, man.

"What?!" She sat up grouchily and rubbed her eyes.

"School..." I smirked.

"Oh shit."

I would tell her about the sleep-talking later.

----------------

We arrived at school, only to be attacked by the boys as we walked past the gates. They literally just killed us. Never go two against five in a battle, never!!!!!

I had English, double Drama and Art today, which was decent for a Friday. These lessons all went pretty quickly. I couldn't stop squealing all the time because I was so excited for the date tonight. Leah was pissed off to the max.

-------------

~LATER~

"New Message - BEAU THE PEASANT -

Dress nicely tonight, we are doing something posh ;) x"

'Ooooh, posh!' I thought to myself, as I contently sat cross-legged in front of my wardrobe.

"Leeeeaaahhhhhh.." I whined, turning to face her. She was on her bed on her laptop, still pretty moody.

"What?" She didn't look up from the screen.

"Please help me pick out an outfit? Stop being grumpy!"

"Fine."

Later on, Leah had lightened up a little and picked me out something to wear.

It was a short, floaty dress that had flowers all over it. Not really my style, but it felt good to wear. I paired it with brogues and a denim jacket.

"Too mainstream, but you do look good!" Leah looked me up and down, nodding.

"Leah are you running for Fashion Critic of the Year or something?" I chuckled.

"Of course!" She sassily winked and flipped her hair.

----------------

Nerves were curdling up in the pit of my stomach now. Thoughts were also whizzing through my mind at an increasingly fast pace.

Where are we going to go? What if he thinks I look a mess? What is happening? Should I steal a slice of pizza off Leah, or will she kill me? How long left till he whisks me off to this fancy thing?

Just then I heard a car engine outside. Leah stared at me, a bit of pizza paste lingering on her chin. "Your date has arrived." She informed.

"I know." I tried to contain my excitement so she wouldn't punch me in the arm for being annoying.