Chapter 10!

Beau's POV:

We did TONS of crazy shit for ages and got them all on camera. The sun was almost rising, so we took that opportunity to try and get some sleep.

I noticed that we've taken so many videos and done so many Twitcams with the girls than we would usually do. Yeah, they get a heck load of hate off our fans, but at least they're getting a lot more attention from us now. Emily and Leah have made such a difference to mine, Jai's, Skip's, James's and Luke's lives in a matter or months. I couldn't believe it.

Em and I snuggled up under a thick and fleecey blanket and drifted off quickly along with everyone else. That night was another memorable night, for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-2 MONTHS LATER- (skipping a mass amount time again, hehe)

Leah's POV:

My fingers entwined themselves with his as we lay on my bedroom floor, gazing into each others eyes. We panted heavily, sweat still formed in tiny beads on his forehead. It felt so right that we had done it, and, looking at his expression, he was over the moon. I was so lost in his beautiful brown eyes. We could have lay there forever and ever.

A shooting pain ran through my veins and his face dropped. My eyes trailed slowly down my naked body, to find a large, deep cut on my thigh. Blood trickled down my skin, almost beautiful in a macabre way. I then looked ahead of me to see a man dressed all in black. He clutched a kitchen knife in his had....and it was stained with thick red liquid.

This man then walked over to him, still lay beside me, and slashed at his stomach. He wouldn't stop. I felt paralysed and I couldn't help. It was getting worse and worse, bloodier and bloodier. I couldn't take it anymore....

My eyes shot open. I was sweating badly and my hands gripped the bed sheets tightly. It was a nightmare. I have been having lots of strange dreams and scary nightmares lately, no idea why.

Emily was fast asleep on the other side of the room. Bloody great.

I went to the bathroom to try and cool myself down a little, maybe get a glass of water.

After I have nightmares, I tend to go and cool off, sit in bed again and just draw/doodle for a while. It's very theraputic, trust me!

On the other hand, Emily just sleeps through all of these things. Lucky her.

In the morning, I told Emily all about my nightmare. She was a bit weirded out but ah well, it was something to talk about. It was definitely the worst one I had.

---------------

Later on, I received a phone call. It was from my mother back in Britain. She told me that she missed me and wanted me to visit.

I have to admit, I do really miss Britain, but I came to Melbourne to get away from my old life. I guess this was a touchy subject, but life back home wasn't so easy. I had grown up a lot now and kicked all of my past out of the window. I guess these things creep back up on you again, though.

You see, pretty much everyone in my school turned on me just because I spoke my mind to one of the most popular girls in my whole town. I bet you can guess what she was like - the stereotyped slag. Everyone wanted to be or be seen with her or whatever. Emily and I were the only ones who hated her ditzy little bimbo guts. She was a massive stick of fakery and lies. And yes, I said all of that and more to her. She got upset and made up a load of shit about Emily and I, and so we could never step into town again without being stared at or targeted. It got to the point where we were basically being targeted by the girls and their 'clan', it got too much.

It's awful when you see how awful someone's personality is, but then others don't seem to see it.

My mother, father and brother were the only people I could trust and get along with after that. I never really wanted to go out anymore, let alone go to school. Emily was pretty much the same. This is when we had to think long and hard of what to do.

We were left to make a decision of whether to stay or leave. Emily spoke with her Auntie, and here we are now in Melbourne. We were old and mature enough now.

It's so much better here and us and the boys have so much in common.

I didn't know whether I was prepared to go back for a while or not.

"I'm not too sure mum..." My voice began to get shaky as I still talked to my mother on the phone.

"Well no one really speaks about what happened anymore so maybe you will be ok! Please, it would be nice to have you back!" She pleaded. I did miss my old bed, and I didn't see the harm in going back for a week or so. My ex-friends etc can go and hump a tree or whatever if they have a problem.

"Ehhh ok then. One way tickets are cheaper, so I'll get it tomorrow, yeah?" I said, gulping.

"Ok love! How long do you want to stay for?" Mum asked me.

"I'm not sure, whenever I feel like it, if that's okay.."

"Alright! Ring me when you've got them and tell me what time you'd like me to get you from the airport!"

"Yeah, bye mum, love you!"

"See you soon darling, love you too!"

That made me miss my family more. I can't wait to talk to mum and dad about the boys. My brother, Harry, wouldn't mind hearing about them either. I'm sure they'll all approve of Luke too. I'm looking forward to this little trip back!

---LATER---

"We will Skype every day, yeah?" Luke suggested, his hand in mine whilst the other booked my plane tickets.

"Of course! I'll miss you so much!" I replied.

"Can't we all Skype you?" Jai shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes of course - I'll miss you all so much, aggghhh!" My lips curved into an unhappy face. Luke cuddled me and rested his head on mine.

And that was that. I booked the tickets and was leaving for Britain in two days. I couldn't wait to see my family again, but I didn't like leaving my best friends and boyfriend behind...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if I scared you with the nightmare bit, I was experimenting for an upcoming English assessment/essay which is on Horror so yeeeeahh :)

I hope you liked it! :)