Chapter 20

Ashley

Present Day

Sand squished between her toes and the sun baked her skin. Ewan leaned next to her and rubbed circles across her belly.

"Love, let's go dip in the water for a bit. I think you're getting too heated"

"Hmm, keep doing that," Ashley all but moaned.

Playing with her belly button, then the band of her bikini bottom, Ewan dipped his head and kissed between her breasts and up to her neck. "I want to take you into the ocean and swim with you." he placed a kiss below her ear. "I'd like to do other things in the water, too," he whispered.

Ashley grinned and lifted her sunglasses, shielding the sun to see his face. "Snorkeling?" She teased.

His fingers dipped underneath her bottoms and he nipped at her lower lip as she squirmed and giggled.

"Have you ever shagged in the ocean," he asked huskily.

Panting into his mouth, Ashley shook her head and kissed his lips, one peck, and then another.

"Let's go." He stood and grabbed her hands, leading her into the water.

The pair playfully treaded through the waves until they were deep enough in the water, their feet unable to touch the sea floor. They splashed and dunked each other, laughing hysterically and enjoying the warm water rippling around them. Ewan wrapped his arms around her waist and she lifted her legs to wrap around his. With one arm to keep them above water and the other holding on to her upper back, he pulled her upper body flush with his and kissed her deeply. Ashley held his face, pulled on his hair and trailed fingers down his neck.

Ashley licked his bottom lip and nipped it lightly with her teeth. "Are you sure?"

Ewan sucked in his bottom lip, licking his tongue over the spot she just grazed with her teeth and maneuvered Ashley a little higher on his hips. "This might be a bit difficult but I'm willing to try if you are."

Ashley pulled his mouth back down on hers and slid her free hand between their bodies to the Velcro close of his swim trunks. In a few awkward moves, Ashley rearranged her bottoms and lifted slightly, only to seat herself back down on him.

Ewan tipped his head slightly at the sensation, moaning. "Fuck!"

Sex in the ocean, in public, was extremely arousing for Ashley even though it only looked like the two were making out above water. Ewan's movements became quicker causing the water around them to ripple more erratically, but even though this part of the beach was deserted, she still looked to the shore to make sure no one approached to see their hedonistic love-making.

"Almost there," she whispered against his lips.

"God, Love." His name for her, the only name he called her, always turned her on. "You are so fucking gorgeous. You feel so good." He slammed her hard against him and when she clenched around him he grunted, kissing her savagely.

"Now, Ewan, please!" Their mouths were open against each other's. They panted in and out as their breaths regulated.

"That was brilliant," he moaned.

Ashley slipped her bottoms in place and loosened her legs around Ewan so he could refasten his shorts. Clinging back to his body, she tightly wrapped her arms around his neck and legs over his waist. "You felt amazing," she breathed in near his ear.

"I love you...so much," he sighed, rubbing up and down her back. "Let's go back to the house and wash up for dinner."

"I just want it to be me and you tonight, OK?" Her lips quivered as she gathered a few water droplets off his cheeks, staring at his lips and collarbone.

"Look at me, Love." He tilted her chin up to meet his eyes. "Are you OK?"

Ashley rubbed her index finger over his bottom lip and gave him a lop-sided grin, "I just love you so much." She kissed his cheek. "Our trip is coming to an end and I want to have a quiet night with you."

Ewan squeezed her rear, grinding her against him seductively. "You know what I think?"

"What's that," her moans were swallowed by his kiss.

"I think we should take a bath, raid the fridge and lock ourselves in the bedroom until dawn." He licked the saltwater across her neck and angled his body to swim them both towards the shore. "Ocean sex was hot but I'm thinking tub sex...then wall sex...maybe floor sex," he bit his tongue between his teeth, paddling his arms while Ashley hung onto his neck, their legs kicking underwater.

"I've created a monster!" She squealed and once they hit the beach they chased each other back to the house.