Officer Min

Summary:
Jimin gets saved then fucked by officer Min
______________________________________

"Jimin sweetie~ it's time to get up~" jimin's mom whispered to him, slightly shaking him. Jimin whimpered, not wanting to get up. "Mama... please let me sleep a little longer" jimin's mom huffed out, "baby, you know you gotta to school...so let's try to get up, okay?" Jimin pouted, but smiled anyways. "Yes ma'am...I'll get up." Jimin's mom kissed his ear, "thank you angel~" and with that jimin was sleepily getting out of bed.

Jimin was now brushing out his hair, twisting it into curls to add a little crimped look. The boy was now picking out his outfit, making sure his mom wasn't anywhere near his room. He smiled as he put on a pair of white lace panties, and white stockings underneath his pants. Then adding his button up uniform. He looked at his nails noticing that they might need some painting, so he set a reminder on his phone telling him to go to the salon.

"I might get my hair dyed while I'm there" he mumbled to himself, immediately thinking of getting purple. He put on his circle glasses and grabbed his backpack, making sure that he had everything that he needed. "Aww honey you look so handsome" Jimin's mom complemented him, whilst putting his flavored water in a work out bag. "Here you'll need this for swim lessons" she smiled, handing him the bag.

Jimin grabbed the bag, but immediately tensed up as he heard his dad walking down stairs. "Hey honey....I found a pair of lace underwear in the wash room! Be careful or jimin might s- jimin~ hey~" Jimin blushed madly, looking a little panicked. "I'm sorry jimin...I didn't see you, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. You too honey...I'm sorry." She smiled and chuckled, "it's okay honey...he might as well get use to it, he'll be an adult soon" she laughed, but jimin just looked sad.

She noticed his sadness and stopped, "I'm sorry honey..I was just joking." Jimin smiled and said he was just sad thinking about having to leave her, trying to hide the fact that he was gay. "O-oh...it's nothing...just a little sad because I ha-" jimin's mom gasped, "I'm so sorry I can't stay! One of the pets got loose again...so I'mma go to work now! Bye! Love you both!" Both men waved, jimin trying to escape his dad once she left.

Smack!

Jimin stared to cry, hanging his head low. "Those underwear! Where did they come from!" Jimin didn't answer "answer me!" Still no answer, "go to your room, I expect you to be stripped and on all fours." Jimin cried as he went upstairs and undressed, hiding the lace panties he was wearing.

(Warning! Mentions of incest and rape!)

The dad stomped upstairs, while he unbuckled his belt and pulled out his member. "You gonna take it like a good slut" no answer, he smacked jimin on his bum with his belt. Making the boy scream and cry, "y-yes" he mumbled. His dad smiling at his response. Jimin cried out in pain as the man slammed into him, with no prep and no condom. Jimin hated going in dry, it hurt like hell. But the dad didn't care, he continued to fuck him fast and hard.

Jimin couldn't help but moan, but that didn't mean he liked it. In fact, he hates it, he hates his dad, his life, everything. The only thing he loved was his mom and his friend, Jungkook. Both of them have been there all his life, considering that jungkook and jimin have been friends since 1st grade.

Jimin whined as the man fucked into him, screaming when he hit his prostate. "P-please stop...." he just continued to fuck him, the boy getting limp as he cried. "S-stop!" The man fucked him harder, jimin not making anymore noise, just quiet sobs.
______________________________________

"Yes, we would like to report a noise complaint. It sounds like there is a boy next door screaming and begging for someone to stop. Ummm I think he's being...r-raped...." the woman studderd on the word, finding it hard to believe. "Thank you ma'am for telling us, well get police there quickly." She thanked the caller, blessing him for his work.