My Nerd- Ethan Dolan

Y/n's Pov

I get up and get ready, I put on my school uniform and go downstairs.

Mom- Good morning sweetie
Y/n- Morning mom

She gives me a bowl of oatmeal with berries on top, she kisses my head and leaves for work. I take a look at my phone and there's a text from my boyfriend.

Baby boy🥺💞🧸: I'm coming in 5 minutes ❤️

Y/n: Kk ❤️

I finish my breakfast and put the ball in the sink, I grab my bag and put all my books and pencil case in it. I put in whatever else I need and run downstairs, I put on my shoes and a little bit of perfume. I hear the car horn, I grab my house keys and phone and leave.

I enter the passengers seat and throw my bag at the back. I peck James's lips *my boyfriend* and he drives off to school.

-skip drive-

He parks the car and I grab my bag and get out of the car. James's grabs me by the waist and kisses me and slowly goes down to my neck.

Y/n- Babe not now
James- Shhh
Y/n- Babe stop! Babe! James!

I push him off me, he clenches his jaw.

James- Wtf Y/n!
Y/n- James not now we are literally outside the school
James- So?! I can't show my love for my girlfriend?!
Y/n- Of course you can just not now and not here...

He grabs his bag and rolls his eyes, he starts leaving but I grab his wrist
I sigh

Y/n- My mom will be late tonight so you can come over
James- That sounds good *winks* I am gonna make you cry tonight

He says and kisses me and bites my bottom lip, he holds my hand and we walk inside the school.

As you can see James is not a kind guy, I mean he is only to me usually. He's the schools bully? Jock? Bad Boy?
I don't know whatever he is it's not good. I know how did I end up with him? The good girl with the bad boy?
Long story short we met at a party hooked up now I'm his girlfriend.

He walks me to class and kisses me before leaving, I go to my sit and Ethan the school nerd dropped his pencil, I pick it up and give it back to him and smile.

Ethan- T-Thanks

He stutters I chuckle

Y/n- You're welcome

I smile at him and sit on my sit...

-skip to last period-

The bell is about to ring so I start putting my stuff in my bag and once I finished the bell rang. I get up and I leave the classroom, I see James waiting for me. I smile and he pecks my lips.

James- Hi baby
Y/n- Hey
James- Ready?
Y/n- Yup

He smiles and holds my hand, we start walking to the exit of the school and Ethan was in front of us reading a book. James pushes him

James-Can't you walk faster nerd?!
Ethan- I-I'm sorry James
James- I-I... What's your problem dude get up and leave!
Y/n- James he didn't do anything he's just reading a book
James- Are you gonna stand up for him or me Y/n
Y/n- I'm gonna stand up for Ethan cause he didn't do anything
James- Wow... Just wow

I roll my eyes and let go of his hand, he pushes me towards Ethan and I fall on top of him.

James- Try finding a ride home bitch