Father's Day- Grayson Dolan

Marie's Pov

It's father's day today and it's Grayson's first father's day, I change into this dress

Then I go inside our daughter's nursery room and she was already upand she wasn't crying which doesn't happen often

and she wasn't crying which doesn't happen often. She usually cries in the morning but thank god she isn't, anyways I pick her up and kiss her rosy cheeks.

Marie- Good morning mamas

I say and attack her with kisses, she giggles. I change her diaper and rub lotion on her, I change her into this

 I change her diaper and rub lotion on her, I change her into this

and put a white bow on her head, she is such a cutie. I pick her up and go downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast, I put her inside her highchair and grab a bowl and mash bananas and strawberries for her. I put the bib around her neck and feed her, she is such a messy baby... Just like her daddy. I wipe her mouth and take off her bib, I put the bowl and spoon in the sink and pick her up.

I go to the living room and place her on the playing mat and turn on the TV so she can watch her cartoons while I make breakfast for Grayson.

-10 minutes later-

I made a stack of pancakes and drizzled them with sirup, then I fried the bacon and eggs. I grab the fresh squeezed orange juice and put it on the tray with the rest of his breakfast. I grab the tray and go upstairs to our bedroom, he's still sleeping. I gently place the tray on the dresser and go downstairs and pick Riley up, I go back upstairs and close the door.

I wake Grayson up and he slowly gets up and groans, he rubs his eyes.

Grayson- Morning

He says, I smile and he sees Riley's
bodysuit.

Grayson- Happy Father's day... Awww

He grabs her from me and plays with her, he kisses her and hugs her. These two are literally the cutest! I grab the tray and put it on the bed.

Grayson- Babe you didn't have to
Marie- it's your first father's day and it's a whole day just for you baby
Grayson- Fuck I love you so much