Quarantined With The Dolan Twins- Both

Y/n's Pov

I have been quarantined in this damn house for a month now with my 2 goofballs. It's not that bad but it's starting to get boring!

Grayson- Y/n! Get up!

He throws a pillow at me, I groan and get up. He was smiling, I glare at him.

Y/n- Wipe that smile of your face or I will Grayson Bailey Dolan
Grayson- Someone's grumpy today
Y/n- It's so early! What do you want?
Grayson- Ethan and I are hungry so can you cook?
Y/n- No cause I'm not your personal servant and you guys are full grown men so cook for yourselves
Grayson- But the food you cook is sooo good...
Y/n- No I am not cooking

I cross my arms and look at him with a bitchy face then he looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

Grayson- Pweasee 🥺

I glare at him for a long time but then I give up, I groan really loud.

Y/n- Fineeee
Grayson- Thank you!

He runs up to me and jumps landing on top of me and hugs me. I try pushing him away but fail.

Y/n- Gray get off me!

He gets off me and smiles showing his deep dimples, he leaves my bedroom and I roll my eyes. I go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, I put my hair up on a messy bun and go downstairs. I see the twins lying on the couch.

Y/n- Morning Ethan
Ethan- Morning Y/n!

I go to the kitchen and grab all the ingredients I need. I make avocado toast and squeeze fresh orange juice.

I put the plates on the table

Y/n- Boys! Breakfast

I hear them running and they look like 5 year olds, they sit around the table and we're about to dig in but I stop them.

Y/n- Hey! I'm not trying to be a mom but wash your hands

They wash their hands and after 2 minutes they come back, we all sit around the table and start eating.
The twins mom is visiting today so after breakfast I decided to clean the house today. I drink my orange juice and grab all of the dishes but Ethan stops me.

Ethan- Ok Y/n I'll wash the dishes
Y/n- It's fine E
Ethan- You cooked for us so it's only fair if I do the dishes
Grayson- I agree... Ethan I'll help you

They smile at me and I chuckle and blush a little bit.

Ethan- She's blushing!
Grayson- We know we're hot but damn
Y/n- Stop it! Don't you have dishes to wash?

I say in a funny way and giggle a little bit, they grab the dishes and go to the kitchen. I go upstairs and I grab my dirty laundry then I go to the twins rooms and grab their dirty laundry. I go to the laundry room which was in the basement, I separate them and put in the first load.