Airport- Grayson Dolan

Y/n's Pov

I wake up and check the time on my phone, I still have time to get ready. I'm going to New Jersey for the holidays. I drag myself out of bed to my sister's room, I grab the pillow she had between her legs and throw it at her, she groans and slowly gets up and glares at me.

I smile and she rolls her eyes.

Alissa- You are such a... Pain!

She grabs a pillow and throws it at me, I catch it and laugh.

Y/n- Get up! We have to go to the airport

I throw the pillow back at her and leave, I go to my bedroom and take a shower and brush my teeth. I pick out my outfit something simple.

I put the necessary things inside my bag, my ticket, passport

I put the necessary things inside my bag, my ticket, passport. Extra money and whatever else I need. I grab my suitcase and go downstairs, I make a quick smoothie for breakfast. I hear footsteps and see my sister struggling to bring her suitcase down, I laugh and help her. I give her her smoothie and she drinks it. We check everything else and get ready to leave, we go outside and see our taxi. We put the suitcases in the trunk and sit at the back.

-skip ride-

I pay the taxi driver and thank him, we grab our suitcases and enter the airport.

-skip the ticket check-in and stuff-

I grab my suitcase and head to the airplane, but I accidentally bumped into someone. He was tall and very handsome.

Guy- I'm sorry here let me help you

He helps me get up and I clean myself and then look at him.

Y/n- Thanks...Grayson?
Grayson- umm yeah
Y/n- I'm fan of you and your brother
Grayson- Oh right
Y/n- Can I take a picture?

I grab my phone from my back pocket and smile.

Grayson- Of course

We take a quick selfie, I smile and thank him then head to the airplane. I see my sister and she glares at me.

Alissa- What took you so long
Y/n- You're the one who was leaving me
Alissa- Ugh anyways go take your sit

I was sitting behind her, I put my suitcase in the overhead compartment thingy. I take my sit and look at the pictures I took with Grayson, they were really cute.

Someone sits next to me and I take a quick look...it's Grayson

Grayson- That guy looks familiar

He looks at the picture and smiles showing his dimples, I chuckle.

Y/n- What are you doing here?
Grayson- I'm going to New Jersey for the holidays
Y/n- Oh shit... I forgot that's your hometown
Grayson- How bout you?
Y/n- Same thing I'm going to New Jersey for the holidays...the rest of my family lives there
Grayson- Cool are you alone?
Y/n- Nope I'm going there with my older sister

I kick the front seat and Alissa stands up and glares at me.

Alissa- Y/n I swear to god...stop being such a pain

She sits back down, I roll my eyes and mumble "bitch". She sends me a text.

Dumbass😒🥰🖕: I heard that you little shit

I roll my eyes and Grayson laughs.

Y/n- Where's Ethan?
Grayson- In front with your sister

I raise my eyebrow and stand up and look down, oh yeahhhh.

Y/n- Hey Eth
Ethan- Hi? Umm do I know you?

Grayson stands up.

Grayson- Ethan meet Y/n

He smiles, Alissa looks at us confused.

Alissa- You two are the Garlic twins right?

We all look at her like this "👁️👄👁️"

Alissa- I'm kidding... I know it's Dolan twins
Grayson- For a second I was like "is she for real?"
Ethan- Same bro

We laugh then the flight attendant comes.

Flight attendant- Can you please sit down the plane is about to take off
Grayson- Yeh sorry

The rest of us just awkwardly smile and sit down. I buckle up my sit belt and put my phone on airplane mode.

-10 minutes later-

Me and Grayson were talking a lot during the flight. He gave me his number, I was kinda tired so I fell asleep.

Grayson's Pov

I was on my phone since we were allowed now, I felt a head on my shoulder. I look next to me and see
Y/n sleeping, I smile and put my phone down and fall asleep too.

-skip rest of the flight-

Y/n's Pov

I feel someone tapping my shoulder, I wake up and rub my eyes.

Alissa- Morning sleeping beauty
Y/n- Hey?
Alissa- We're here get up!

I groan and get up, the twins left? That's sad... I grab my suitcase and get off the plane. I see the twins waiting for us and Grayson smiles.

Grayson- I see you're up...
Y/n- ummm yeah

I chuckle, we leave the airport. My dad was gonna pick us up so we said our goodbyes but we will meet again.

-skip ride-

I get out of the car and go inside my childhood home. My mom hugs us and see my other older sister Diana, her husband Christian and their kids. I hug them and mom gave us some cookies.

I go upstairs to unpack and change,

I run back downstairs and help mom with the cooking

I run back downstairs and help mom with the cooking. My nephew Dylan runs inside the kitchen and opens his arms. I pick him up and place him on the kitchen counter, I give him a cookie and continue cutting the veggies.

-after dinner-

We all went to the living room and watched "Home Alone". I let my niece cuddle up with me, I get a dm from Grayson. I open my phone and see what it says...

Part 2 coming soon