School Trip-Grayson Dolan

Y/n's Pov

It's the last period, the teacher tells us a few more things for tomorrow but the bell rings.

Teacher- ok before you guys go don't forget it's gonna be cold up there so bring warm clothes
Students- yes mam

I put my books in my bag and grab it, I leave the classroom and wait for my best friend, she comes out and runs up to me and hugs me.

I hug her back and her boyfriend comes closer to us.

Jeremy- hey y/n

He fist bumps me and hugs me

Y/n- Hey
Crystal- babe can you give us a ride
Jeremy- Of course

He smiles and pecks her lips, we leave the school and then I see the most annoying twins in life, they always flirt with me but I hate Grayson the most.

We walk closer to the door and leave but Grayson of course he had to say something...

Grayson- damn y/n you fine as hell

I just ignore him but he didn't like it, he grabs my wrist and twirls me around to face him.

Y/n- What do you want Gray?

I look at him with a bitchface, he puts a small piece of my hair behind my ear and whispers.

Grayson- you

He looks at me and smirks, I smile and push him away.

Y/n- good luck then

I turn around and go to Jeremy's car.

-skip drive-

I wave goodbye as they both leave, I enter the house and see my mom cooking.

Y/n- Hey mom
Mom- hey honey how was your day
Y/n- good

I enter the kitchen and sit on the island, mom puts a plate of spaghetti in front of me and smiles.

Y/n- thanks mom
Mom- no problem honey anyways you should pack for tomorrow after lunch
Y/n- ok

She goes upstairs and I start eating my food, then Grayson sents me a text on snap.

🟦 Grayson: hey princess

🟥 Me: what do u want grayson 😒

🟦 Grayson: chill I just wanted to ask if you wanted to share a room together

🟥 Me: so we can fuck? no❤️

🟦 Grayson: fine wanna sit next to me then in the bus? Promise won't do anything 😁

🟥 Me: don't talk to me either and we have a deal 😪

🟦 Grayson: b-but...fine

I finish my food and wash my plate and go upstairs to pack. I enter my room and grab a my suitcase and put in outfits, small bottles with shampoo, conditioner and body soap.

I put in other stuff and choose my outfit for tomorrow so I don't have to worry about it tomorrow. I run downstairs and dad enters the house with my little brother who was in daycare and dad picked him up.

He runs up to me and hugs my legs, I pick him up and hug him. I fist bump dad and grab Tony's bag.

Dad- Where's mom?
Y/n- upstairs

He nods and kisses my cheek and goes upstairs, I put Tony's bag down and go upstairs to change him. He's only 18 months old so yeah.

I change his diaper and clothes then go back downstairs and put him on his high chair. I put him spaghetti in his small spiderman bowl and yogurt for dessert.

-20 minutes later-

Once he finished I wipe his hands and mouth and clean up, I pick him up and watch cartoons together.

-next morning-

I get up and get ready it's Friday and we're staying on the mountains until Monday, I take a shower and do what I always do in the morning. Then change...

I put the important stuff in my backpack like my pencil case, a notebook, my charger and other stuff

I put the important stuff in my backpack like my pencil case, a notebook, my charger and other stuff. I bring my suitcase down and eat breakfast. I check my phone and see a text from Grayson.

🟦 Grayson: morning princess can't wait to sit next to u 😏😘

🟥 Me: sure...😶

I finish my breakfast and dad was bringing me today so I put my suitcase in the car and wait for him and Tony. He puts Tony at the back and he enters the car and heads off to school.

-skip drive-

Dad helps me get my suitcase and hugs me,

Dad- take care honey
Y/n- thanks dad I will

He kisses my cheek and smiles, I tap on Tony's window and wave goodbye and he does a flying kiss. I smile and head to the bus I'm going to and put my suitcase in and enter the bus.
I see Grayson and he smiles, I sigh and slowly walk up to him.

Grayson- hey babygurl where do you want to sit? I wasn't sure
Y/n- window sit

I force a smile and Grayson let's me in and I sit

Grayson- so how are you
Y/n- fine
Grayson- cool

He looks away from me and it was awkward...I put on my earbuds and listen to music.

part 2 soon <3