• | 7 | • Liberosis

DEFINITION | The desire to care less about things

✰✰☀︎✰✰

Rosalie Jenkins

Every now and then I would cautiously look back at the front doors of the diner, glancing quickly when the bell rings.

Anyone who talked loud caught my attention. There were a group of teens who went to my school sat in the corner making a lot of noise, laughing very loudly which annoyed me.

But I could always sense someone's eyes on me. Even if it was from afar, I felt like whoever it was, was standing right next to me.

I didn't like the feeling of being constantly watched.

My head was still spinning from the moment I found out Lucifer didn't know where I live. This whole time I had thought he was the one playing games with me but he wasn't.

That meant that someone else knew what I did.

Was it his family coming back for revenge? I could pay his family with all the money I have if I have to.

I owe my blood not my money.

Ring ring.

I snap my eyes over towards the door, narrowing them on the couple who just walked in.

The girl had gorgeous, brown wavy hair that ended halfway down her back. The most beautiful blue eyes that sparkled every time she looked at her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend was just as beautiful with soft brown hair that was messy on top of his head, green eyes
full of love as he gazed down at her.

Their love for each other were the kind of love that would last forever. It was sweet, passionate and beautiful.

"Excuse me?" A soft voice asks, taking me out of my day dream.

I shake my head and blink my eyes rapidly, looking towards the area I heard the voice coming from.

It was the young couple.

"Sorry umm sorry would you like a table?" I ask, putting on a genuine smile on my lips.

I hated the fact that I found the littlest things fascinating, it was hard going everywhere and thinking about the tiniest uninteresting things. But one thing I was good at was figuring out relationships.

They were both smiling at me, with his arm wrapped around her shoulders in a friendly but loving manor. He didn't have his arms wrapped around her waist in a protective stance like some men did, his actions were more gentle.

She was lucky to have him and by the looks of it, he was lucky to have her.

"Is it okay if we have a booth?" He asks kindly, pointing towards the empty booth that Lucifer and his friend were sat at yesterday.

"Sure, if you would like to follow me" I grab two menu's on the way there and put them down onto the table as they get in and shuffle to the middle.

"Just wave when you are ready to order" I tell them before making my way back to the bar table to continue my day dream.

As lean my elbows and rest my body against the counter, I flick my eyes around the room and try to decipher their body languages.