four:

"Lets go, let's go" I say running to the door.

"Alright, alright" he says mocking me.

We get into his car and drive to get food. Payton puts his music on as I roll down my window sticking my head out a bit letting my hair out of its messy bun letting it flow in the wind. Every so often I would see payton look at me and smile.

"OMG I LOVE THIS SONG" I say as  in the party starts to play.

I start basically screaming the song. Payton tells me to go live so I took my phone and went live on insta. After a bit I hit to 32k viewers, we were jamming out on live until we got to Starbucks.

"Can I get a caramel iced frappuccino with an extra pump of caramel and two lemon cakes please" I say into the mic.

"You're getting a coffee... at 3am" payton asks

"Yup... good luck in about 15 minutes" I say smiling

"Am I gonna need it"

"Hehe... yeeeaaahhh" I say already hyper

"Oh god" he says grabbing our food and my coffee not giving it to me.

"Hey... stop.being.such.a.bully" I say trying to grab it off him.

"A a a you gotta pay" he said tapping his cheek. As I peck his cheek and take my coffee.

"You got moves moormeier" I say smirking

"Oh yeah?" He asks

"ohhh yeeaahh" i say before sipping my drink and payton just shakes his head laughing then looks at me.

I give him a confused look as he comes to a stop and says "see any cars around?" I just shook my head slowly.
Then he sped off and I put my coffee in between my legs and lent my head out of the window looking up at the sky letting my hair flow again.
He then slowed down and I felt my drink be lifted from my grip.

"Hey!!"
"I just wanted to try it" he says taking a sip "this is good"
"Yup that's why I ordered it" I say taking it off. Biting the straw before taking another sip.

*payton pov*

What is this girl up to? Damn she's cute. Is it to early to make a move?

"Payton!! Theres a car" I get snapped out of my thoughts as alissa shouts. We nearly crashed into another car...

"What were you thinking about you were really spaced out, payton?" Alissa says.

"You"

"Huh what"

"You're just so damn cute, I wish I've known you longer I would make my move alissa, I really like you and I know we've only known each other like 2 days but... damn" I say putting my head on my steering wheel.

"Pay?... I feel the same" I then sat up "but its dangerous to think to deep when you're driving" she says laughing.