eight:

"Hey mum what you got there" I ask as she walks in.

"Just some decorations for you're room that you've been wanting"

"Oh my god, pay come help me decorate" I say dragging him to my room.

"If I come in there you better be decorating"

"I assure you we will just be decorating" Payton says walking towards my room shaking his head laughing.

As soon as I see Payton walk through the door I kicked the door shut and pulled him close. I tug at the bottom of his shirt looking him in the eye.

"You don't need this really, do ya?" I say.

"Alissa, your mum" he says biting his lip before kissing me then pushing me against the wall, grabbing my hands and holding them against the wall beside my head. He pulls away before saying. "Don't forget you were the one who started this little game" then he started placing things around my room.

"Bitch boi" I say before setting up everything in my room.

*skip to when everything is set up*

I fall down on my bed then payton does the same. I roll onto my side and rest my head on his chest. He pulled me inbetween his legs and I moved up so can hide my face in the crook of his neck. Why does he smell so good? I had one leg bent over his thigh as he wrapped his over my other leg and we fell asleep.

Like that but the right leg is on the other side of his leg and their not kissing

I wake up but payton is still asleep. I grab my phone and look at the time. It was 3pm. I walk downstairs to where my mum was.

"Nice nap" she says.

"Yes actually. Very comfortable"

"So I'm a human pillow now" payton says walking down laughing

"Only if you wanna be" I said

"ALISSA!!" My mum says

"You're the dirty minded one here not me" then I run and try tackle payton to the ground but he doesn't fall do I lightly punch his chest. Then he puts up his hands and a start punching them and before you know it we're full on running around play fighting.

"Al are you staying here tonight" my mum says.

"Umm pay actually wanted me to go stay round his friends house with him for a week to meet them all" I say

"How many people"

"Theres avani, Anthony, josh, nessa, addison, jackson, chase, charli and dixie" payton says

Then my mum nods and walks out saying bye.
I run upstairs and pack enough clothes for a week then meet payton outside our houses.