two:

We just landed in north Carolina and we grabbed all of our stuff and found our rented car and drove to our new house.
We had no furniture since we can't bring it on a plane... obviously.

We pull up to the house which was right next door to a house that looked exactly the same as ours. I took a picture and sent it to kayla.

 I took a picture and sent it to kayla

Me: Dude mines the one on the left... huge I tell you... mtherfukn huge

Kayla: omg who lives in the other one ? If it's a cute boy your lucky 😉😂❤

Me: not in the mood for boys bæ 😁🤣❤

Payton pov (bet ya didnt expect that)

I was sitting at my desk as usual making music when the new neighbors pulled up.

"Mom!! New neighbors are here" I shouted as she came running up the stairs to look out one of the hall window.

"Ooo cute girl huh" she said

"Mom come on" I say laughing

I watched as she brought her last box in. She ran back out laughing with her brother shutting the boot of the car. She seemed cool, she did a little hand shake with him.

"Omg... haha... she woahed" my mom said as I laughed.

"Omg, what of she knows who I am and freaks out" I say

"Go talk to her"

I get up run go downstairs to knock on her front door.

"Oh hey" she said opening the door in shorts and a hoodie with paint on her.

"Hey I see you got busy quick" i said laughing.

"Yeah I need to get this done before my furniture comes tomorrow" she days looking down at herself "omg... I'm a mess" she says laughing.

"Haha no not at all" I say as we lock eyes.

"I recognise you, sorry if that weird or something" she says.

"Umm I'm payton...moormeier" I say as her mouth drops. Oh god.

"Oh sick nice to meet you Mr the payton moormeier" she says lightly giggling.

"Do you need any help ?" I ask looking down on her.

She nodded and led me to the kitchen where her mom was.

Alissa POV

ACT COOL. ACT COOL. ACT COOL.
I knew this boy from tiktok, when I was 15 I had a huge crush on him. I'm nearly 17 now which is why I didn't click it was him straight away.

I walked him to the kitchen to tell my mum he's helping me with my decorating.

I led him up stairs to my room and told him what I'm planning on doing.

"So I want these three walls white and that one purple and I'm ordering led lights right... now" I say pressing order on my laptop.

"Cool our room balconies are opposite each other" he said getting all excited walking out.

"I've always wanted to have a friendship where we have windows right next to each other" I say walking up to him.

"Let's get started on painting the purple wall" I say.