seven:

We stare at each other slowly leaning in. It was a short kiss but it was nice for my first kiss, well shit... The Payton moormeier who I was crushing on when I was 15 was my first kiss. 15 year old me would have passed out.

"Wanna know something pay?" I asked and he just nodded.
"You were my first kiss"

"Thank fuck, you were mine too, how romantic" he says still holding me.

I then go in for another but it started getting heated very fast. Payton walked up to his door and closed it by pushing my back onto it.

"You're cute" he says.

"You're hot" I say smiling.

"Oh princess you haven't seen anything yet" he said putting me down but leaving his hand on my arse.

I just look at him in shock for a minute before asking "and when am I going to see payton moormier at 100% hottness" slightly biting my lip.

"Ohh baby, I dont think you can handle 100%"

I then turn around walking back a bit to open the door making sure not to disconnect our bodies until I leave his room.
I turn around and smile before saying "two can play at that game moormeier"

He ain't having me on anyway till he's basically begging me to be his.

I wait for him outside inbetween our houses, what is taking him so long. I decide to do a tiktok in front of the wall.

First one.

"Ooooo mamas" I hear someone say.

"What's your name gorgeous" he says.

"Alissa?"

"What's up? Never been hit on before"

Then I see payton walk out of his house and towards us giving the boy a weird look. No one talks until payton grabs my hand and starts to walk away.

"Aye. We was getting somewhere" the boy says.

"No you weren't bro keep dreaming" payton says.

"Like she wants some lanky tiktok boy payton come on give it up. You'll never be better with the girls than me and you'll always be in my shadow" the boy said which caused payton to walk up to him and they started to fight.

"Shit. Payton!!!! Leave it!!!" I scream grabbing him off the boy and pulling him inside.
I pull him into my kitchen, climb up onto the counter my mum emptied yesterday and pulled out our first aid kit. I reach out for his hand and pull him towards me. I clean up his hand before his lip which had a cut on.

"Ow" I just ignored him.

"Alissa ? You okay?" I just responded with a nod.

Once I've cleaned up his hand I place it on my knee and pull myself towards him and clean his lip. He just stares at me.

"What" I blankly say

"Are you mad?"

"How did you know him?" I ask

"He used to be my bestfriend till I found out he used girls for his own pleasures if you know what I mean"

"Wait like he played them?" I ask

"Well no, he would do it against there will and be really horrible to them like when you do it with someone you love it's nice but he was into some weird shit Alissa" he said

"Omg that horrible. how did you find out "

"He told me and suggested it to me but I never ever did okay" he said placing his hands on either side of my face. And I nod as I knew full well he wouldn't.
"I want to do that kind of stuff with someone I love you know" he said quietly.

I pick his chin up and kiss him. He came closer turning the kiss into a make out and making his way to my neck.

"Payton" I whispered but kinda moaned.

"Yeah"

"My mums gonna be here soon"

"Hehe mum" he said in an english accent.

Truthfully I saw a video of him talking in an English accent once and it was so hot.
I just roll my eyes and push him away jokingly.

"Your mom isn't here no-" he gets cut off my mum walking in.

"Wanna re-think that" I say

"Wanna reschedule that" he says smirking

"Sure" I say before walking off as he stood their in shock