eleven;

There was a knock on the door and dixie went to open it.

"Ahhhh" the girls screamed as nick just walked past them.

Payton took me to the couch and I sat next to him with my legs over him slightly.

"You not gonna say hi payt" nadya says moving my legs and pulling payton up into a hug.
THIS BITCH HAD THE AUDACITY TO TOUCH ME !!! TF

I sat there with a bold shocked, wtf expression on my face. Everyone saw and charli started laughing at nadya behind her which caused me to laugh.

"Is something funny short stack" nadya says looking at me.

"Yeah the way you had the AUDACITY to walk in here like you're queen of the yard and touch me" I say standing up.

"Okay al calm down" charli said pulling me away from them, payton following me after with a smile on his face.

"What you smiling at" I say to payton.

"I've never seen her speechless, you've really made an impression for yourself" he says pushing my hair behind my ear.

*skip to later on*

We started a game of spin the bottle but i really hope nadya and Payton don't have to kiss that would be breaking point.

Nick got olivia
Avani got chase but didnt kiss him because shes dating Anthony and chase is dating charli.
Payton got me.
Nadya got

Payton !!!

I looked at him only to see him actually standing up as everyone gave him a wtf look. They kissed but it wasn't a short kiss it went on for a long time and I could see payton was really enjoying him self.

I was on the verge of tears and didn't want anyone to see me so I grabbed my phone and walked out. I didn't know where I was going but I just kept walking and walking and it soon started raining. I stopped and sat on the side of the road in the rain.

"Great" I say to myself.

"Alissa ? Omg alissa !" I hear a familiar voice but I couldn't bring myself to move.

When i finally look up i see Payton running towards me, I stood up before as he got to me. He went in for a hug but I put my hands out to stop him.

"No I'm not doing this now" I say backing away so I was a good meter away.

"Alissa please I'm sorry I had to it was the game"

"Oh for a game you seemed to really be enjoying yourself and avani and chase didnt did they !!" I say shouting over the rain.

"There dating other people Alissa... we aren't dating !!" he says

"We've still kissed, we've had moments, we've said we loved each other for fuck sake... I guess since we have nothing between us at all you can have this back" I say as I start to take paytons hoodie off knowing I only had my bra on under it.

"No it's raining you're literally in you're bra put it back on"

"No !" I shout throwing the hoodie at him standing there shivering in my bra and gym shorts.

He walked closer to me slowly. Rain dripping from his hair. He finally got to me, looking down at me.

"I said I love you because I do, and i have never NEVER been more sure of anything... I'm sorry al, I'm so sorry" he said falling to his knees, resting his head on my lower stomach now crying.

I pull his arms up signalling him to stand up. I place my hands around his neck playing with his hair, looking into his eyes before I kiss him and he kissed back. It was full of passion and love. It was different to anything I've ever experienced.

"I fucking love you" I say before wrapping my legs around him as he kissed my neck then pulls me into a hug.

We walk back to the house and everyone was also wet.

"We were around the corner" nessa said.

"We saw everything" Josh said crying then everyone laughs.

"The hoe left" olivia said then we all looked at her in shock as they were supposed to be best friends.
"What she did was wrong on so sorry alissa. I would give you a hug but you're a bit more wet that everyone else"

"Yeah I bet she is with all that making out" chase said.

"Omg shut up chase" I say pulling Payton upstairs to get changed since I was still on my bra.