six:

I wake up to the sound of people talking but I don't open my eyes yet. I layed there listening for about five minutes.

"She is really cute pay" one boy said.

"Yeah bro how did you get her in your bed" another one said.

"Oh come on Jacks their obviously just friends"

"Yeah, now shut up Jacks" payton says.

"Would you care if I asked her to go out tonight?" Jackson said

"Would I care ? Yes I would care Jackson wtf"

"Its not like you're dating"

"Guys stop!" Chase said

I then think it would be a good idea to put my acting skills to the test.

"What's going on" I say fake yawning, payton must have caught on because he looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"I'm chase, payton's friend" he said. "Hi"

"And I... am Jackson, the better looking half of me and payton"

"Ooo hunny no" I said squinting at him as Payton laughs.

I get up and sit on the desk Payton was sitting at and just looked at him then the boys left.

"What ?" He said laughing.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked peaceful" he said moving his chair so he was sat in front of me. "And anyway, I know you were up eavesdropping"

"Would I care ? Yes I would care Jackson wtf" I said in a bad boy voice.

He went to get up but I pushed him back onto the chair with my foot.

"What if I wanted to go out with jackson" I said smirking.

"Well if you did dont you think you would have agreed with him when he said he was better looking than me"

I then hopped off the desk so u was stood over him until he stood up so he could look right down on me and he just smiled and walked out of his room.
I took this time to quickly get changed, I took my sweats off and put my bike pro shorts on. As I was taking my top off to put a hoodie on Payton walked in.

"Shit sor-" he started

"No it's my fault I should have told you I was changing" I say holding my top over my bra.

Payton just stood there and said "oh, don't let me stop you" before smirking.

I walk over to push him out but he was to strong and wouldn't move, do I used all my body strength but he grabbed my top from my and held it up.

"Payton moormeier!!" I shout jumping to reach my top.

"Jeez what a view I have here" he says looking down.

I walk away and grab one of his hoodies and put it on.
He just smiles and says "finally you clicked"

"Haha funny moormeier"

I then run up to him and jump on him we stayed there for about 2 minutes. I then move my hands from around his neck to on his shoulders and he just stares at me.

"God I wanna kiss you right now" he said.

I give him a shocked look before saying "what's stopping you" with a smile.